Saved in the middle of a cutscene now my game is frozen! HELP!

I saved in the middle of a cutscene by accident, Cause my computer decided to run really really slow and cause the game to restart itself. X_X So whenever i load my file, it takes me back into the same spot and everything,No dialog appears and my character cant move. My game doesnt crash or anything it just stays in the one frozen position…How do i fix it?? Is there a way to revert the file into a previous version??? :fearful:

there are back ups in your save file folder. I’ll get someone to help you wait a few minutes.

Load a backup save, the default save file of the first save slot is Game.rxdata and backup saves are named something along the lines of Save_0_Backup_1.rxdata. Simply move away your current save file, rename the backup of your choice to Game.rxdata and keep playing. The backups update every time you save.

Thanks, But is there a way to get any more than 3 backups?? I’ve saved atleast 3 other times just playing around with the buttons and seeings what works. Have i ruined my chances at fixing it by doing that?? :confused:

The game only creates three automatic backups. If you saved more than 3 times after getting stuck, you can try to restore a previous version of the save file depending on your OS backup settings or cloud storage services if you use any. Otherwise, you might have to restart, sorry :frowning: