X & Y REVAMPED (Part 2)

Last Episode: X & Y REVAMPED (Part 1)
Use this helpful link too: X & Y Walkthrough

Hello everyone! I’m here today to REVAMP X & Y. Kalos was my favorite generation for a few reasons: The Anime, The Manga, The Pokemon, but NOT THE GAMES! WHAT?

The issue: The Kalos games were played too safe IMO, and I’m gonna be a bit risky. The game will be harder, yet you won’t be able to play it. I will also be making soem plot changes, as this is for a remake of the game. I’m giving myself access to Alolan Pokemon, and pokemon will have access to moves that would make sense. Since this is a remake, no TM’s will be included, and I have a fun way of replacing them. Also, we have a little thing in this game called Trust Moves, but I’m gonna keep quiet about that for now. And yes, Mega Evolution is coming back. And I am gonna be incorporating a little bit of the manga if it works. Alright, is everyone ready?

Side note I forgot to explain: This will be a combination of all canon things related to X & Y, be it the manga, games & anime. Keep in mind this is just an empty storyline. So yeah, @PeterHolmes74 was 25% right in his statement that this was a fangame.

BEFORE YOU READ, PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!!

I have a new discord channel called Catena Partio, another place where I post my episodes.

@JojoBoss247 , what is the big deal about that? We can view it here easily, right?

Well, on this channel, I post it there BEFORE I post any of my series here. So you can see an All-Delta or Revamped episode before it even touches the forums.

I can wait! I am patient! SO what even is the big deal of joining your stupid discord, huh?

PERKS! You get to host your own series on there (must get approval first), talk about other series and-

I can do all of that on here. WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME JOINING YOUR DUMB SERVER?

Well, that’s because you can help create episodes, and get credit, you get access to my exclusive All-Delta Calreath playthrough, (which I only post on the discord) and you get access to series specials! You even get Twitch alerts from our very own series hosts! And once you arrive, you can do so much more.

You have got me intrigued. Where can I join?

Right here! I hope you find that your experience was worth it!

Now, are you ready?
Good. Lets do this.

You wake up, looking out of the window, seeing the aftermath of the battle. You see all three of your friends/rivals sleeping bags empty. You get dressed and go downstairs to see them talking with your mom over a breakfast of muffins & bacon. You see your starter eating from little bowls alongside Serena/Calem’s starter, Trevor’s Flabebe, and Alan’s Honedge. Your moms asks if you wanna stay home after what happened. You politely decline, as Trevor remarks that we should find Tierno, Shauna & the rest of Vaniville first. You then give your mom a hug, and all of you head out on your way. You head to Route 2, and when you get there, Trevor does a capture tutorial, where he gets a Fletchling. He remarks how the Fletchling had a little blue glow in the beginning, and Serena/Calem states that you have a 5% chance of getting a pokemon with a HA in the wild, and they give off a blue glow. (S)he also remarks that the more pokemon you catch in a row, the chance goes up by 5% each time. Then, Trevor and Serena/Calem walk off to the Santalune forest. Alan then challenges you to a battle:

Honedge
Ability: No Guard
Level: 8

• Tackle
  • Fury Cutter
  • Shadow Sneak
  • Autotomize

After you win/lose, he suddenly disappears. You shake it off and head to the forest, where Trevor heals your team. You venture forth through the place, and when you see Serena/Calem at the end, you indulge in battle.

Espurr
Ability: Infiltrator
Level: 9

• Fake Out
  • Disarming Voice
  • Confusion
  • Leer

Chespin
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 10

• Growl
  • Vine Whip
  • Rollout

OR

Fennekin
Ability: Blaze

• Scratch
  • Tail Whip
  • Ember

OR

Froakie
Ability: Torrent

• Quick Attack
  • Growl
  • Bubble
  • Lick

Then, you head into route 3, and that is usual.
Then You head to santalune city, and everything there is usual, except for a little change. The gym battle. Yes, I brought back challenge mode. Because you will get a little surprise:

Surskit
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 12

• Bubble
  • Quick Attack
  • Sweet Scent

Vivillon-Garden
Ability: Compound Eyes
Level: 14
IVs: 0 Atk

• Light Screen
  • Struggle Bug
  • Gust
  • Stun Spore

ADDED CHALLENGE MODE POKEMON:

Pinsir
Ability: Mold Breaker
Level: 15

• Storm Throw
  • Bug Bite
  • Focus Energy
  • Vise Grip

After that, the rest is the same as the original in the X & Y walkthrough part 2. What did you think of today’s episode? Comment down below. I will see you in the next one!

3 Likes

Can I join the discord?

1 Like

yeah, there is an invite link where it says “Right Here!”

Thanks.

1 Like

Ah yes, jojo the cerulean Eevee

1 Like

oh its nice how you included the stats of the pokemon this looks awesome

1 Like