X & Y REVAMPED (Part 3)

Last Episode: X & Y REVAMPED (Part 2)
Use this helpful link too: X & Y Walkthrough

Hello everyone! I’m here today to REVAMP X & Y. Kalos was my favorite generation for a few reasons: The Anime, The Manga, The Pokemon, but NOT THE GAMES! WHAT?

The issue: The Kalos games were played too safe IMO, and I’m gonna be a bit risky. The game will be harder, yet you won’t be able to play it. I will also be making soem plot changes, as this is for a remake of the game. I’m giving myself access to Alolan Pokemon, and pokemon will have access to moves that would make sense. Since this is a remake, no HM’s will be included, and I have a fun way of replacing them. Also, we have a little thing in this game called Trust Moves, but I’m gonna keep quiet about that for now. And yes, Mega Evolution is coming back. And I am gonna be incorporating a little bit of the manga if it works. Alright, is everyone ready?

Now, are you ready?
Good. Lets do this.

You enter Lumiose City and head to the lab, where Sina & Dexio are waiting for you. They lead you inside to where Professor Sycamore is waiting. He then goes on this pretentious speech about Pokemon and his research where most of the time, you are joking around with Trevor and Serena/Calem. When the speech is done, you get to choose a Kanto Starter. Trevor advises against choosing a starter of the same type as the one you got in Aquacorde, but in the end it is your decision. After you choose, Serena/Calem declines the offer for the second starter. Trevor declines too, but then this Flabebe that is standing next to him goes and befriends the Kanto starter that is strong against yours. You, Serena/Calem & Professor Sycamore urge him to take it, then he decidingly does. Then, you and Trevor start to battle.

Flabébé-Blue
Ability: Flower Veil
Level: 17

• Fairy Wind
  • Lucky Chant
  • Tackle
  • Razor Leaf

Bulbasaur
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 16

• Vine Whip
  • Leech Seed
  • Poison Powder
  • Growth

OR

Charmander
Ability: Blaze

• Scratch
  • Ember
  • Dragon Breath
  • Smokescreen

OR

Squirtle
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 0 Atk

• Water Pulse
  • Rapid Spin
  • Tail Whip
  • Withdraw

After the battle, you receive the mega stones for your pokemon. (NOTE: If you pick Charmander, you pick which one, if Trevor has Charmander, it is a 50/50 chance) Then, you are sent off on your way! Before you leave, he asks about Shauna & Tierno, and you explain what happened. Then, Sina and Dexio come rushing in, saying that the Gengarite he was studying was stolen. You are then taken to a cutscene where Alan is behind the building, holding the Gengarite, alongside a Gastly & Honedge, and he seems to be talking to someone on the Holocaster. You cut back to the lab as you leave the building to go to route 5, in the same style as the original games. When you get to route 5, everything is usual, but then you see Alan. You battle.

Honedge
Ability: No Guard
Level: 8

• Tackle
  • Fury Cutter
  • Shadow Sneak
  • Autotomize

Gastly
Ability: Levitate
Level: 18

• Hex
  • Mean Look
  • Confuse Ray
  • Hypnosis

After the battle, he disappears again. Then, you head to Camphrier Town, and the activities there are normal.

And that is part 3! What did you think? Comment down below. And I will see you in the next one!

3 Likes

It’s okay. But why didn’t they call officer Jenny and arrest him?

There is a reason for everything…:smiling_imp:

pog.