Things you can't stand

… I guess you did…

1 Like

it says video is unavailable. not sure if i should be disappointed, or glad.

You should be GLAD

Guess you have Restricted Mode on, since I can access it. Also, depends on your point of view. If you’re really curious, go Incognito or watch Re:Zero. But again, it is rather disturbing.

tried that, didnt work

wait i cant watch any cruncyroll video on their yt

So that’s what it is…
Well, if you really want to know, I can probably find another video of it and DM it to you.

1 Like

bc why be a game’r’ when you can be a gaymer.

1 Like

Dm it

1 Like

ill dm it one sec

2 Likes

Back to the original subject. I’m not triggered by people, but I am sensitive to sounds. My fight or flight response get triggered with sudden loud noises, so it takes me time to adapt myself in places like cinema and I get stressed and angry when someone drops something metallic and/or heavy on the floor.

1 Like

Aw, but the last topic was so much fun! It was hilarious seeing how traumatized people were after watching that.
Sounds, huh? That must be rough. Especially with thunderstorms and fireworks and stuff.

4 Likes

Gen 6 sprites in pokemon insurgence.

1 Like

i think you mean most gen six sprites

1 Like

zygarde has a very good sprite

1 Like

but yeah i am not argueing that some of the sprites are not good, i do not really like greninja’s sprite, especialy the walking animation

1 Like

nah nah i mean the backsprites THEY ARE JUST SO LOW RES and thats why i made this Kalos Pokemon Sprite Improvment Mod

2 Likes

true

1 Like

though my point in greninja’s walking animation still stands

1 Like

i am takling about the left to right animation, it looks so weird

1 Like