Things you can't stand

kinda boring

I’ll start with simple shit.

Onions. They suck unless on Pizza or unless they are made into funyums.

Life. You don’t wanna live, but you wanna live. It’s super annoying and I wish I could make my mind up.

Rumors. I don’t even know why the ■■■■ they exist. I mean, they can ■■■■ off and I bet nobody would care.

Getting in trouble for no reason or because of a sibling. I mean…it’s just self explanatory.

Batteries. I mean, why can’t stuff have infinite amounts of power? It’s a drag charding my laptop/phone all the fucking time.

And that’s the simple shit. I’ll go into the very complicated shit later ig.

2 Likes

…Why did you sensor yourself at one part and never again?

F"u"ck is automatically sensored… so is game"r".

Why is “game-r” sensored? That’s just random.

■■■■■

1 Like

game-r energy is to strong

1 Like

idk lmao
■■■■■

1 Like

the energy of gamerman flows too much

1 Like

bypassed :smiling_imp:

1 Like

All you need to do is add a character to the end. You can F-bomb simply by adding “-ing” to the end.

1 Like

when your siblings dont close the door when leaving your room and then you have to get up and close it yourself especially when your comfortable

1 Like

when my parent blame something on me and I explain that they did it. they reply,“the only thing you’re good for is talking back.”

2 Likes

when the forum is totally dead

1 Like

this forum is totally dead, hope that the epsilon one will have a lot of people when epsilon is released

1 Like

or maybe epsilon will only have a discord

1 Like

So, maybe I can stand this, but it still ruined my opinion of… a certain mammal forever.

Warning: Mature content; viewer discretion advised. Not sexual, but extremely disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U49R3Gqx8lw

Yes, they went into his throat and ate him from within.
This is in Re:Zero, the anime where Plot Armor basically doesn’t exist.
“Anime is for kids” they said. Well, do you still think that now?

2 Likes

Well, wow. That was… interesting
WHY DID I WATCH THAT?

2 Likes

:unamused: I saw the warning and watched it anyway like a fool, but I absolutely understand why it would give someone an aversion to… certain creatures. Regret.

Things I can’t stand: Hypocrites. Humidity. The willfully ignorant. The usual. :’)

3 Likes

I warned you.

2 Likes