Things you can't stand

Its better then the others. the others are just lifeless and static atleast greninja got it.

1 Like

true, but it’s legs are positioned so awkwardly

1 Like

it looks like it is using it’s hands to run, and that too in a weird way

1 Like

agree

1 Like

i mean it is not the worst walking sprite but greninja is my fav pokemon so i have a right to complain

1 Like

some backprites are insanely good tho. like mega beedrill
015sb_1

and mega marowak is pretty good too
105sb_1

2 Likes

Yup but most are messy. The custom ones are perfect tho.

2 Likes

I really don’t like Mega Gardevoir’s back sprite. It’s much too high

1 Like

Woops wrong post.

1 Like

Karens, anti vaxxers, flat earthers, people who don’t want to pay artists for work because “yOU JUsT mAKe arT FoR A cOUple oF hOUrS eaCH dAy!1!1!!!1!!1!1” school, i absolutely detest it, afk players, parents that say to pause an online game(thankfully my parents or more chill about that), and assholes in general

2 Likes

parents that say to pause an online game

I feel that.

1 Like

My cat.

1 Like

teachers who get mad over everything and get angry if you give a valid explanation for not doing something. also most teachers dont know anything about computer and get mad if someone says something technical. its infuriating

1 Like

Ikr. All of my teachers this year besides my computer’s class teacher and my physic’s/ chemistry’s one probably never owned a computer before. Whenever me or someone else would tell them something about how the computer works they’d just say “YOU, MUTE URSELF YOU’RE DISRUPTING MY LESSON” , like, wtf

2 Likes

same theyre really annoying

3 Likes

Lmao he probs does.

1 Like

one thing that really really REALLY pisses me is when people wonder trade like level four caterpie. like, I would trade a greninja and then some random person would trade a bidoof or a caterpie.

1 Like

That accurately describes every singe one of my Wonder Trade attempts.

2 Likes

There was that time before SWSH was released when I noticed I got shiny competitive Pokémon at a certan moment of the afternoon, probably some sort of German streamer doing givaways.

1 Like

MY GOD I hate when that happens.