Delta suggestion thread

@Carnation1 I got you covered m8

Pokemon: Tyranitar Line Type: Steel Ghost Notes: The green shell of the original Tyranitar becomes metal and the inner part becomes a ghostly smoke like a Gastly

Off the top of my head, hereā€™s a suggestion for the inspired:

Altaria Line Electric/Fairy So letā€™s make Altaria the Fairy Type it was always destined to be! Iā€™m picturing this one being somewhat majestic and yet ferocious, if you know what I mean. Its cloud will be grey and crackling with lightning within, yet at the same time the creature itself should probably be beautified, I guess, and given some Fairy features. Although itā€™s not a Fairy, Milotic is the best example I can think of for this.

Pokemon: Jellicent line Type: Electric/Flying References: Based on a thunderstorm Notes: The tentacles could be thunder, while the main body-head thing could be a cloud.

What is up with people and storm pokemon

Pokemon: Chinchou/Lanturn Type: Psychic/Dragon References/Notes: If any of the artists are willing to take a crack at it. Itā€™s Fins/Tail would be more like dragon wings or at least more draconian in nature. Chinchouā€™s wings would still be small similar to normal Chinchouā€™s fins, thus having it rely on its psychic powers to help get around with Lanturn having larger wings to help it ease the need to fully rely on those psychic powers. They would still have their cheerful demeanor and the antenna would be how they would use their psychic powers though Iā€™m not sure yet on how I would change the appearance of the antenna themselves yet (probably horns of some sort but much like the antennas are used for its electric powers these would be used for its pyschic powers. Chinchouā€™s eyes would also be more dragon like with the pupil as such. For colors I was thinking using warm colors (shades of reds, oranges) like this and the shiny variant would be warm colors(reds, oranges). This is all I can think of at the moment but if someoneā€™s interested in making this and would to give it a shot it would greatly appreciate. If you have more questions to help let me know and Iā€™ll try to help.

Delta tyruntā€”fire.ghost Delta tyrantrumā€”fire.dark Delta larvitarā€”steel.ice Delta pupitarā€”steel.ice Delta tyranitarā€”steel.ice Delta golettā€”fire.flying Delta golurkā€”fire.flying

I had these i mind hope you like the ideas :sweat_smile:

Pokemon: Snover Type: Fire References: Boulder with fire leaking out Notes:A Ballistic Projectile (A rock blasted by a volcanic eruption)

Pokemon: Abomasnow Type: Rock/Fire References: Looks really similar to Snover, except now its base is wider and it actually looks like a volcano Notes: Volcano, eyes glow orange

If alternate forms are allowed:

D Abomasnow Dormant form Type: Rock References: No more fire, maybe some smoke instead Notes: Bulkier, eyes are much duller

Abilities: I have no idea, except for the Dormant D Abomasnow. Maybe Solid Rock or something. Alternatively, if alternate forms arenā€™t allowed, just replace the Snover line with the Darumaka line, I guess

Delta Golurk
type:fire,flying or ground
references:if itā€™s the fire flying then it should look more like iron man with wings
if itā€™s the fire,ground then it should be like the wrath of the titans fire villain

Delta golett
type:fire
thatā€™s all i can give

1 Like

Pokemon: Bellsprout line
Type: Steel/Electric
References: One of the sillier looking ones, based on a lamp, Weepinbellā€™s Delta on this old thing:

Notes: None

@Carnation1 Once again an idea i couldnā€™t pass up

Image are from DeviantArt. The reference here is only the Obsidian one.

Pokemon: Onix
Type: Rock / Ground
References: This image.
Notes: Its like Onix but shorter. and have black rocks.

Pokemon: Steelix
Type: Rock/ Fire
References: This Image.
Notes: Make it thereā€™s lava flowing in between the obsidian rock.

Pokemon: Mega Steelix
Type: Dragon/ Ice
References: Mega steelix but the crystal became an aftermath of exploding Mountain. and the lava cool off and it became an Ice type.
Notes: It gains the ability Levitate. the colour of the Delta became Brownish and the green Mountain( was a crystal in the original Mega steelix) have ice on top. when you look at it you get that feeling of refreshing and joy.

2 Likes

Hi there i have a lot of ideas all of the starters (except the oones already made and emboar ) and 2 counters for the uber theat D-Vespiqueen as well as a D-Mew with types and ability to make easier brining your starters and the legendary that chos you to the competitive the ideas are in a word document with references , dex entry , typing , ETC hope you enjoy it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67zsnKw_gYEV1lBMm9hT1hnWVE/view?usp=sharing Already edit the link to become viable

This document is not public and requires the asking of permission :v

already edited it thanks for the comment @Dechozen101 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67zsnKw_gYEV1lBMm9hT1hnWVE/view?usp=sharing :blush:

Any non-super in depth ideas for me to mess around with :confused:

How about a rock/grass camerupt with a valley on itā€™s hump? ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ I dunno, first thing I could come up with that was somewhat original.

Hereā€™s a suggestion for a delta for Honedgeā€™s line. The type change would be from a Steel/Ghost to a Fighting/Ghost. It is based on the concept of Skeletal Warriors and undead fighters.

Firstly, Honedge would now be lacking a sheath, itā€™s ā€˜expressionā€™ being skeletal along with the blade white and the handle a black. Instead of the ribbon on top that acts as itā€™s hand, there would be a skeletal one gripping the handle of the sword.

Second would be Doublade. This version of doublade lacks itā€™s shields and ribbons as well, two skeletal arms floating side by side as they hold the Doublades at the ready. Much like their prior form, they are skeletal or more grim in looks.

As for Aegislash, the pokemon has finally come together. In between the skeletal arms is not a ribcage and spine, leading up to a skeletal head with one eye. To one hand he wields the Blade of Aegislash and in the other he holds the shield with a skull carved to the front of it.

Pokemon: Shaymin / Shaymin Sky Type: Fire / Grass References: Fire Flower From Mario I guess and original designs Notes:Regular Shaymin will look kinda its delta but its delta will have red back instead of green and flowers on its back with yellow center and red petals Delta Shaymin Sky can be like that but well in sky form design

I may do this, but I have one question and be honest. Where did you get this idea?