Delta suggestion thread

I’d like to make a request:

Pokémon: Trapinch Type: Steel Ability: Arena Trap, HA: Strong Jaw Reference: I’m not sure what you mean by “reference”, but just make it sort of metallic and robotic. Notes: Metallic and robotic, with a metal jaw surrounded by bolts.

Pokémon: Vibrava Type: Steel/Fighting Ability: Steelworker*, HA: Levitate Reference: Just sort of… I still don’t get what you mean by “reference”. Notes: Metallic body and wings, with metal pincirs replacing it’s weird face spikes, and little fists on the ends of it’s legs.

Pokémon: Flygon Type: Steel/Fighting Ability: Steelworker*, HA: Levitate Reference: Once again, not sure what to put here. Notes: Completely metallic, with a segmented tail with bolts around the segments. It also has longer, sharper claws, and it’s eyes are yellow robotic lights.

Pokémon: Mega Flygon Type: Steel/Fighting Ability: Mega Blaster** Reference: You get the idea… Notes: Completely metallic and robotic, with a segmented tail with bolts surrounding the segments. It has sharp, pointed antennae and claws, and glowing yellow lights for eyes. It also has three sets of rapidly-beating sharp blades for wings.

*A new ability in Sun and Moon which powers up steel-type moves. It is currently unknown how much it powers them up.

**Basically Mega Launcher, but it also powers up “cannon” and “blast” moves.

When they ask for a reference, they are asking about any specific examples you might have for a design. Which you actually gave them in the form of notes, so you’re good. But if you were to give a design based off a specific species of animal, say an Aberts Squirrel version of Pachirisu, Reference would be a good place to describe the animal or provide a picture.
Example: Reference: Aberts Squirrels are black and look slightly different from most squirrels because of the long tufts of hair on their ears.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

not really any different

what do you mean

can someone try and make the pichu line? i’m new to the forums and i don’t really know anything about computer design and stuff

There already is a delta pichu line, and it’s going into the game. Someone correct me if I’m wrong about this

Idea- Delta Spiritomb Ice/Ghost Basic Idea- Looks like a Shiny Spiritomb, but some parts are frozen, and its coming out of an Icy Rock. Notes- Make the Keystone an Icy Rock Ice Crystals have Blue tint Please have it have a Different Expression Ice Crystals only on Edge, not face.

what is it? i’m really excited for that delta line :3

I don’t know if it’s been submitted but the totodile line can also be a delta-line Request form: Pokemon: Totodile Type: Rock/Ground References: Make it on 4 legs and a regular alligator colorway make it have rocks all over it Notes: Maybe let it have the color change ability or the rough skin because of the rocks on it’s body and as i saw in a previous post the type advantage should be retained over the delta cyndaquill (which is 4 times weak to fire) this totodile would be 4 times weak to water. Hope this suggestion is a good one :smiley:

Pokémon: litleo and pyroar Type: ice/fairy for female and ice/fighting for male Reference: female should have flufy snow while male has sharp icicles like the ones on vanilluxe Notes: the males mane should still have some snow Also can Rune do it if it’s not to hard

Pokemon:Gible line Type:Water/Steel References:mechanical sharks Notes:Make them look like actual hammerhead sharks

Sorry for the very late reply. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Pokemon: Phantump/Trevenant
Type: Fire/Steel
References: Since it needs to be pixel art and not a 3d sprite, this pixelated form of the two could help when making it.

(Source: http://conyjams.deviantart.com/art/Phantump-and-Trevenant-Sprites-592406619)
These will also help in the design once you read below.

Notes: My idea is to replace the shadows inside of the two pokemon and the grass with blue fire, and then replace the wood with metal/stone bricks. Reference is above. Also, the eyes could be a bright blue, like the fire.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this thread is dead or not, but could I please request a delta goomy line based off of sweets? Like a jello/ice cream goomy, a gummy bear/chocolate bunny-esque goodra, and maybe a gummy worm/sugar sligoo (you don’t have to make these exact ones). I don’t really care who makes it (if anyone does), but I just wanted to submit it. I have literally no other constraints.

Delta Rhyperior - Water Steel Makes bubbles where it would be the rocks, The bubbles are as hard as metal. I made a little one here, but not that good.

1 Like

It more of a recolor rather than a delta

@Carnation1 I made a Sweets based line for your request

1 Like

When you really don’t know what to do, so you just kinda wait for the suggestion thread to pop something out ;-;

Pokemon:Rotom Type: Bug or Grass References: While normal rotom is a poltergeist thing, delta rotom would bond w/ natural objects to change forms Notes: I don’t really care what the forms are, but I think things like boulders and trees would make sense. You don’t have to make the alt. forms if you don’t want to. It could look like an ant or a type of fungus, depending on the type you give it. EDIT: Now that I think about it, this would be better: Pokemon: Rotom Type: Psychic/Ghost Reference: More of a natural poltergeist, possesses natural objects, keeps its psychic typing when it changes forms. Notes: Same as original, except for the ant/fungus thing.

Pokemon:electrode Type:Dark/water Reference:Puffer Fish Notes:Put some spikes that would make it a pufferfish-pokeball