Amoung the legends: Whole Game No Faint Challenge

Here, you can follow my progression of my Whole Game No Faint Challenge! For further info, there is all you need to know (Rules, planed team, etc). I’ll update this Let’s Play by posting frequent Screenshot of where I am/how am I doing in the comments. Enjoy!

Intro:
Facing my computer, I see that empty save slot. I go though the setting.
Battle Style: Set.
Game Mode: Hard.

As I click “New Game”, Legendairy starts playing in my hearphones. Never lyrics were so adapted to the situation.

Destiny is calling me, go down in history.
Everyday i fight to be,
LEGENDARY!

5 Likes

All right! I woke up in the Darkrai Cult Base, my challenge is officially started!

2 Likes

Nice! I wish you luck!

3 Likes

Where are my skillet fans!
EDIT: I am watching (the notification setting) this lets play so I don’t miss anything! #Dedicated #GoodLuck #FingersCrossed #WhereAreYouNow?

2 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand:

2 Likes

After 48 reset on my starter and tanks to @JojoBoss247, 2 of my final party member are here! Shade Forest better be scared, the legends are coming.

2 Likes

That’s great!

3 Likes

Hey anytime [I’m available] man.

1 Like

Who do you think will be a major threat in this challenge?

3 Likes

First: Xavier. Without the No faint, he is a purge to fight against. Double Battle will also be very hard. I might even get a secondairy team for these ones.

2 Likes

Alright. Are you doing post-game? The champions during the rematches might be intense then if you think double battles are hard

2 Likes

Of course I am doing Post game! Don’t you know I am crazy?

2 Likes

for me, venusaur w/ hubris wrecked most of the 8th gym (minus drapion) so you are fine with that one.

1 Like

crazy=good easy maths.

1 Like

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Even if Venusaur is not enough, I still have Blaziken, Scizor and Gyarados in my backpocket.

I still hesitate between Moxie and Intimidate.

2 Likes

turns on notifications for this thread

4 Likes

Lets goooooo!!!

1 Like

This is gonna be awesome

2 Likes

Aight @PeterHolmes74 where is the next update?

1 Like