The challenge fiesta!

The challenge is: to create a new save on insurgence with a challenge run! It can be easy or hard #NoDiscrimination. And you can create a forum page to let everyone know how you are doing! Please post yours in the comment section. Lets all be supportive of each other during hard times.

The link to my very first challenge run. YAY!

5 Likes

Amoung the legends: Whole Game No Faint Challenge

Follow my journey around Torren in Hard mode while I try to finish the game and the post game without ANY Pokémon fainting! If one of my Pokémon Faint, I reset the game to my previous save.

With such a hard challenge, I would be suicide to add other rules, but I do! I’ll se you there, enjoy and have fun!

5 Likes

I love challenges
stupid Birb

5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

As of rn I am working on a Solo D. Bulba run, but I am considering giving that up for a First Form Bug Randomizer. If it is a a bug that has no pre evolutions, it counts. Also deltas that become bug types and bug types that become deltas can be used. It will be in randomizer, possibly nuzlocke. No items or items? Any suggestions?

I was going to try Metagross solo run, but it can’t learn anything other than take down till lvl 20 and the level cap for the first Nora fight is 17 and she has a Honedge so I would have to Struggle that fight. Magikarp was considered, possibly a full team of Karp with item spam allowed on Normal or Easy mode.

After First Form Bug, I will do First Form Birbs.

Link to thread: First Form Bugs Only Run Randomizer

5 Likes

Heyo, here is my Ghost Monotype challenge !

My challenge link

4 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

Here is our uranium soul link

3 Likes

@KKhris 's Pokemon reborn play through

Everyone, I will be starting a nuzlocke in I dunno what game, u decide the game lol

• Pokemon Infinite Fusion
  • Pokemon Fire Red Omega
  • Pokemon Reborn
  • Other ( Write in the comments what I should play)

0 voters

2 Likes

I am loving all of these playthroughs! keep it up!

3 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
pAI n

2 Likes

necro

3 Likes

necro Oh wait…I can’t necro this. DANG IT!

1 Like
Anyways,

@AvocadoGirl, @GiaPeNiw, @VoidWalker, and please tag anyone else who is interested.

I have a new discord channel called Catena Partio (Series Share in Latin), another place where I post my episodes.

@JojoBoss247 , what is the big deal about that? We can view it here easily, right?

Well, on this channel, I post it there BEFORE I post any of my series here. So you can see an All-Delta or Revamped episode before it even touches the forums.

I can wait! I am patient! SO what even is the big deal of joining your stupid discord, huh?

PERKS! You get to host your own series on there (must get approval first), talk about other series and-

I can do all of that on here. WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME JOINING YOUR DUMB SERVER?

Well, that’s because you can help create episodes, and get credit, you get access to my exclusive All-Delta Calreath playthrough, (which I only post on the discord) and you get access to series specials! You even get Twitch alerts from our very own series hosts! And once you arrive, you can do so much more.

You have got me intrigued. Where can I join?

Right here! I hope you find that your experience was worth it!

What if, for some odd reason, I am unable to join the server? What happens if that happens, huh? I bet you don’t have a good enough answer.

We will cross that bridge when we get there.

Please join today!

1 Like

Hard Mode Segmented Speedrun

2 Likes

If you want to do a Nuzlocke on Pokemon Reborn u either must be a god at pokemon or really stupid/not mentally ok

1 Like

You can be a god at the game and still lose at gym 5 max

3 Likes

i did have trouble on the 5th gym tho :frowning:

1 Like