Whole game no faint Hard mode

nah. that crap is not reportable.

Still can report the topic then explain why.

I just donā€™t do that man.

Everyone, because I failed my first attempt (Forgot to turn the game in hard mode in the first place :man_facepalming:), I have to do the whole challenge from scratch.

Now, before I start it (tomorrow), itā€™s your time to tell me if there is ANYTHING I should do about my main team (changing the PokĆ©mon I allow myself to transfer, change a PokĆ©mon or two, etc). Forget that one with Hippodown, Iā€™ll take care of it when it would be important.

As a refresh, my updated team is up there in the description. It didnā€™t changed that much

For any moveset ideas, please tell me. @ezlaturbo I think you could have very crutials arguments and ideas. If you already told all I needed, thatā€™s fine.

If I were you, I would run a Volt-Turn team with at least 1 Regenerator to chip down mons for the sweepers and to bring sweepers. I would run Rotom-Wash or Heat (really any Rotom works) with Defog/Will-o-Wisp, Volt Switch, Second STAB(aka appliance move), and Nasty Plot. D. Gren is the only delta I could think of for U-turn other than Scarf/Band D. Darm. Pangoro can help run Parting Shot, but itā€™s just not worth it. Scizor or Gliscor or Band/Scarf Darm or Protean Gren are options and so are the Incarnate/Therian trio.

M. D. (Medical Doctor) Venu with CM, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Moonblast should be your main sweeper, and D. Volca a secondary sweeper.

Your first team is fine tho.

Huh I didnt know we had this thread so i was just following the Letā€™s Play one

Itā€™s mostly where I brainstorm my team, talk about the rules and other stuff.

Actually, could Gliscor fit D.Volcaronnaā€™s placeholder?

if it hold toxic orbā€¦
and I wanted the dittoā€¦

U have 6 IV stones. I have two Delta dittos ( if u started on 1.2.3 u can get two for some reason) , so I will be happy to trade u that other one. (It is also eligible for the masuda method, my comp language is Greek)

thx. I am training my larvest rn soā€¦

Btw, I need the stones to max the ivs of the ditto

lemme get the stones.

Sure

Giving 5IV pokemon u can go here if u want anything else bred btw @JojoBoss247

So, the team would be

• D.Venusaur
  • D.Gardevoir
  • Gliscor
  • Scizor
  • Blaziken
  • Gyarados

Sounds Good? Gyarados will defenetly keep intimidate because he is my sole Switch-In to water types attacks. Any set idea for Gliscor? Something like

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
-Taunt
-Toxic / U-turn
-Roost
-Earthquake

How about it?

1 Like

good but it needs ice coverage. give it fire punch

I got Blaziken and Scizor for ice types. But you are right about something, it may be too passive. At the same time, itā€™s an defensive PokĆ©mon so I donā€™t know.

1 Like

u could try this too
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 244 SpD / 20 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Swords Dance
  • Roost
  • Earthquake
  • Facade

True, but then I loose Taunt. The E4 will become very hard then. Damm 4 Moveslot syndrom.