Whole game no faint Hard mode

U have 6 IV stones. I have two Delta dittos ( if u started on 1.2.3 u can get two for some reason) , so I will be happy to trade u that other one. (It is also eligible for the masuda method, my comp language is Greek)

thx. I am training my larvest rn so…

Btw, I need the stones to max the ivs of the ditto

lemme get the stones.

Sure

Giving 5IV pokemon u can go here if u want anything else bred btw @JojoBoss247

So, the team would be

• D.Venusaur
  • D.Gardevoir
  • Gliscor
  • Scizor
  • Blaziken
  • Gyarados

Sounds Good? Gyarados will defenetly keep intimidate because he is my sole Switch-In to water types attacks. Any set idea for Gliscor? Something like

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
-Taunt
-Toxic / U-turn
-Roost
-Earthquake

How about it?

1 Like

good but it needs ice coverage. give it fire punch

I got Blaziken and Scizor for ice types. But you are right about something, it may be too passive. At the same time, it’s an defensive Pokémon so I don’t know.

1 Like

u could try this too
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 244 SpD / 20 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Swords Dance
  • Roost
  • Earthquake
  • Facade

True, but then I loose Taunt. The E4 will become very hard then. Damm 4 Moveslot syndrom.

Yeah, it’s hard to descide.

Yup, I’ll go with the taunt set. Thank you anyway.

Hey, should I do my next attempt on a new topic?

no. just say RESTART!

RESTARt!

Another idea, what about D.Hrderigon?

You want to try a delta avallug on your team?
sure is not the BEST but he can take some really good hits
and it can chip down some mons with sandstorm
of course you will need to add some mons to take that moon wth him but he can help a lot,

I know that because I used him before

Just go D. Volc, MD Venu, D. Garde for main attackers, then Gyara as main phys wall breaker and the other two support such as Toxic Heal Gliscor with Toxic Taunt U turn Roost. You can keep Blaziken and if you want run Baton Pass Blaze Kick HJK HoneClaws/EQ/SD/Protect and run Specs Garde or Band Gyara.
If you run Blaziken without Baton Pass, you may want mega cuz after a +2 attack and 1 accuracy boost it oneshots pretty much everything. you can run SD for quick boost or HC for safety. Like I said, Gyara has snowball potential with Scarf or +6 speed and can rampage opposing teams.

So:
Armor/Sludge(even Timid is still very bulky no investment)/LO D.Volc(Taunt Fast Attacker(like Gengar))
MD Venu (not a cleric)
Scarf(=+1 in speed so Speed Bost Baton Pass is viable)/Specs if enough spe D.Garde (Revenge Killer)
LO/Leftovers (M)Blaziken(Occasional mega(is sometimes better than D. Venu can sweep comp teams after 1 SD) and Baton Passer/all out attacker)
Scarf/Band(same reasoning as Garde) Gyara (Phys Wall breaker/water resist)
Water Resist/Support?(Wynaut a bulky stall)

Suggestions for the last slot:
-BD D Snoring
-Taunt Toxic Gliscor
-Water Absorb D. Goodra (Special tank for prediction)
-Water Absorb D. Torterra (MIxed/Phys tank)
-Phototroph D. Aurorus (Wall)
-Prankster D. Gren (Fast Support Attacker)(Phys set is Flame Charge Leaf Blade Uturn PupP/SD)(Support is Leftovers Sub, Spikes, Knock Off, Synthesis/Uturn)(Special is Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Flamethrower/Blast, Dank Pulse)
-Special Tank Seismitoad
-Physical Wall Quagsire
-probably more

1 Like

can i just say 4 the record d. volcarona is so good with armor cleared 1/2 of E4 with it yesterday. I used a set of:
Taunt
Dark Pulse
Toxic Spikes
Sludge wave

Hasty nature with evs in spd & defense. I went off on what u said @ezlaturbo and rearranged it a little bit to fit my needs. thx for the set tho!

1 Like