Started a Randomizer Nuzlocke

u not use gorunf move?

lol ground

I’ve used a Spidergross against it and it just failed

My new team is UFI, Camerupt, Delta Crustle, Delta goomy, delta pikachu, and delta combusken. I might switch some things around but idk-

Might swap delta pikachu for delta plusle but not sure

Anyways I head over to the hospital and see Harmony’s father turn half deoxys and kidnap Daimian and then leave. Heading over to route 10 I find a delta pichu but I already have Aera mini so I nearly caught a chespin but killed it with a crit.

Anywayssss, Mudds evolved

Anyways I need a dark type coverage for psychic and ghost type but my team is full and I don’t have any pokemon that can learn a dark type move, and nor do I have a tm for one sooooo I’m going to have to boot either Aera mini or King (delta combuskeon) from the team

wouldn’t ghost coverage work just as well? iirc UFI/Mew learn shadow ball

Don’t have the tm- also for ghost normal types that won’t work

there’s only 1 ghost normal type, and it has pretty bad defenses

Eh, true, but I still don’t have the tm- the items are randomized

well I’d still keep both anyway, ghost types are notoriously not bulky and psychic types usually get destroyed by physical moves

Okay I usually don’t use these pokemon in my regular playthrough so Idk what to do sometimes

Anyways I catch Antics the Durant in Maelstrom 9 and arrive at Kepler city and some hiker wants to trade his roserade for a grass type so I just yeet Island at him and he gives me a delta roserade so I just swap it for Aera Mini because it’s also a fairy type and King covers the flying type.

King evolved and I watched as Audrey flooded the place and got my scuba gear and headed down to their hideout, where I caught a delta sunflora named ToxicFlames. Also when I was training up Mudds he found his twin sister and brother.

I turn into Audrey and listen to the real Audrey go on about ocean stuff and what she’s going to do. She leads with a Vibrava which Mudds takes out, as well as her simisear and slugma. Deep Blue kills her hydreigeon and Volcano kills her delta pikachu. I sent out King to try to kill her mega delta bisharp, but King got oneshot which was dissapointing. (guess I’m putting Aera mini back on the team now) UFO was able to kill it though, and I won the battle.

Pokerus Damian stole the crystal shard and then I was teleported to a house where Harmony was talking about a cure or something.

Anyways, I was training up on route 10 because there’s rain and Mudds evolved. I headed over to the gym. Anastasia led with a watchog that Ufo lowered to the red, but then she switched to Liepard so I volt switched to Aera Mini which took it out. Mudds takes out her mega Salamance with the help of a life orb I gave him, and Fruity takes out Flabebe as well as the watchog from before. Deep Blue kills her combusken and delta shuckle, and I won the battle.

As I exit the gym I see Taen go into the workshop- totally not suspicious, so I go in there too. Anastasia made zekrom armor just now, but I actually have zekrom armor in my bag…as well as two crystal pieces. But sure. Taen goes on about cult stuff and Orion enters alongside me. Reshiram and Zekrom battle, Reshiram losing, but now it’s my turn to battle Taen.

He leads with a swirlix and fruity and UFO take it out. Fruity hits his mega poilitoed but he swaps to garbodor, and I swap to volcano to take it out. Fruity kills his politoed, and Deep Blue takes care of his gothorita porygon 2, and his sabelye.

On route 11 I caught a detla wartortle named Ninja and head over to Nasca Town where some dead cultist starts talking about cult stuff. It sounds important and probably is.

I suck at the safari zone but I was able to catch a delta kirlia I named Electrice (look I suck a names) in the southwest, a zangoose I named Zany in the northwest, a woobat named Batty in the southeast, and reeled up a palkia in the northeast I named SpacedOut that I caught by spamming bait and then throwing all my balls (that sounded wrong).

I catch Punk the scrafty in the Murk Forest and arrive at Hekate Town, who’s having some troubles with infernal cultists or something. I bought an egg that hatched into Arctic, the Articuno (I promise i’m not hacking the legendaries) and I nearly caught a serpierior in the fiery caverns. While battling a cultist, UFO literally survived on one hp from a rampardos.

Zenith wants to battle, and he leads with a delta tangela and fruity gets a leaf blade off, but then he switches to poliwhirl which fruity takes out. Volcano takes out his aron and UFO takes out his primplup. Deep Blue kills his mega gengar and the battle is won.

After we win, Zenith wakes up Groudon and leaves, so I head onto route 12 and catch a delta seedot. I overhear Persephone talking and head over to selene city to go get another badge.

At Selene city, I head over to the gym to get my badge but some cultist tries to stop me so I beat up his pokemon. Persephone challenges me and leads with a mega mewtwo and switches to jigglypuff. Deep Blue takes it out as well as her altaria, and Fruity takes out her alomomola. Deep Blue takes out her Xatu and finishes off her Mewtwo.