Started a Randomizer Nuzlocke

For the gym, I prepare to fight all the trainers and then…just walk through the walls.

Diana leads with a mew that Deep Blue takes out. Volcano takes care of her mega delta sunflora, and Aera Mini kills her exeggcute. Deep blue takes care of her salamance and hariyama and Mudds finishes the battle by killing her Parasect.

In route 13 I catch Magma the Magby and head over to the Dragon Ruins, where I catch Vibrate, the vibrava. I head over to Taen who starts explaining all the Unovan lore and the complete dragon and fails to summon it so he’s just like: Welp, Kurem-white and zekrom then and proceeds to battle me and Nora

1 Like

Well, I’m underleveled

1 Like

Yup Aera Mini got oneshot by brave bird so I send out Deep Blue who kills the deino

1 Like

He had a mega cryogonal but Nora’s Rapidash just oneshot it

1 Like

He sends out a delta amaura and I use New Moon

1 Like

Rapidash kills itself with recoil and I use Moonblast on the Growlithe

1 Like

Her electrode finishes them off with a discharge but made me paralyzed…

1 Like

And his last pokemon was crustle which I killed with lunar cannon.

1 Like

So now Nora gave me some celebi hair so now i can time travel or something and I replace Aera Mini (who was basically useless) with Arctic the Articuno, who learns very few flying type moves. Hurricane (which is strong but a little inaccurate- if it’s not 100% accurate it’s 50% accurate) and gust which is like…gust. But it’s fine.

Anyways I fail to catch a gabite on route 14 and head over to Oranos town where Zenith goes on about how important this vaccine is and just GIMME YOUR DNA AND BLOOD- And that’s not suspicious at all. Anyways I’m apparently the 100th customer or something and my prize is Zenith giving a speech about witch hunts and then tells some random woman to try to kill me.

She leads with a sammurott that UFO manages to kill, and Fruity hits her lumineon but she swaps to breloom, so I send out arctic who kills it. Deep Blue takes out LORD HELIX and also finishes off her lumineon.

Anyways I go fix the tower in route 15 when the director gives me a call, so I bolt over there to see my shiny which is a shiny delta mismagius.

Fruity NEARLY KILLS IT but it lives on what has to be 1 hp and I catch it. Don’t have any good nickname ideas so I just named it Shiny for now and boxed arctic. (look i want a shiny on my team)

Calreath tells me to go into a cave so I just time travel my way there as someone starts talking about gloom and doom. He tells me that Mew is waiting for me so I go there and find…wait this isn’t Mew. It’s some cheap knockoff!

so i kill it, and the dude is like: wtf why did you not capture it

Calreath leads with a mega Aerodactyl and UFO kills it with a thunder, as well as his simipour. Volcano earthquakes his delta whirlipede and he sends out a SECOND Aerodactyl that UFO kills again. I try to use Fruity for his arromatise but it gets a crit psychic and UFO meteor mashed it out of revenge. Real big loss that Fruity died, being one of the longest lasting members.

Don’t really have an idea for a replacing team member so I just toss Punk the scrafty in the team

So there’s a sus checkpoint so poof Taen is like “come i can help you” and I head to their base and give one of my skin flakes. Taen gets mewtwo and wants to battle. Again.

He leads with a corpish that UFO kills with a thunder, and I send in Deep Blue to take out his mega spiritomb. Volcano kills his trubbish, and Deep Blue comes out again to kill his Azlef (that just kept nasty plotting and not attacking) and also finishes off his makuhita. Mudds takes out his last pokemon, fenekin.

yea that was pretty easy.

Anyways I get through mt rose with an encounter being a sunkern that i killed, and headed over to deyraan town, the town of cold, snow, wet, and misery.

I interact with all the snowmons and find a delta misdreaveus. BUT MY SHINY MISMAGIUS IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN YOU! It was a diglet and I sent out Punk (who was only level 40) to try to get some exp but it hit fissure and killed Punk. Shiny killed it though, so we’re all good.

My rose crater encounter was a delta clamperl but then hail killed it after it survived shiny’s powerder snow. I decide to put SpacedOut on the team. My team looks like this so far

Anyways I get into the base and Persephone ruins our surprise attack and now I’m in a cell while Zenith goes on about some seriously messed up speech that only some movie villain would say. (like seriously dude)