Started a Randomizer Nuzlocke

A third time! Nora sent out Magikarp, and even Volcano could kill it without taking any damage. Her seaking was next, and it barely lived a thunderbolt from Sparks, but used waterfall and got a crit, killing Sparks. Fruity took it out, but I was really sad about Sparks dying. She sent out a delta frosslass, and Volcano got two straight crits to knock it out despite the healing efforts. Fruity took out togetic with poison jab, and her mega baynett was left. Gusty used uturn and bagel was able to finish it off with two crunches.

I beat Nora, but it was at the price of Sparks, and he really helped out with tough situations, and would outspeed so many things. I brought Eel onto the team for the replacement, but then realized how much grinding I had to do! IT WAS LEVEL 9.

Oh, and did I mention: It needed a thunder stone to evolve. And guess what? The items are randomized and I didn’t have a thunder stone on me. And to make it worse, while all of the items usually aren’t randomized for shops, the Helios Department store’s items are. I mean, I did find someome selling rare candies and tyranatar armour, so I’m not complaining that much…

In the abandoned wing, I find a wild UFI that I catch after I put it to sleep and lower it to what has to be 1 hp. I also find this wild double battle which is just perfect for the theme

The Oracle leads with a Igglybuff and Gusty kills it with extrasensory. Her Mega Gengar is next, so I swap Bagel in to crunch it, but Bagel got oneshot. I switch in Volcano and use yawn, then an Earthquake after somehow tanking two shadow balls. Maril is next, and Fruity makes quick work of it, as well as her Kabutops. BUT THEN HER SECOND IGGLYBUFF COMES OUT- So Fruity Poison Jabs it in revenge of Bagel.

I realize that Eel is probably never going to get used so I switch for UFO. For Bagel’s replacement, I needed either another dragon type, or a fairy type. I didn’t have any more dragon types, so I had to choose either delta plusle, or delta pikachu.

What should I pick?
  • Delta Plusle
  • Delta Pikachu
  • Just use the custom move on a different pokemon.

0 voters

I caught a delta aurous (i spelled that wrong) and headed over to miara town where Audrey just started talking about cult stuff and I just headed over to the trading place and someone wanted to trade something “very special pokemon” for a pseudo legend or a pre-evolution of it. glances at my dead bagel

What should I do
  • YEET BAGEL
  • KEEP BAGEL

0 voters

Yeetus deletus

So I yeeted Bagel and got a Mew named Nerd. Worth it. I head over to the Stormy Seas and catch a delta noibat I named Steeleaf Jr because in my old save file my delta noivern was named Steelleaves. But…I couldn’t, and still can’t find where the heck Audrey is please help-
Also my whirl island encounter was a delta froakie but mew got a little carried away with metronome.

oof.

I NEED HELP- THE WIKI ISN’T DOING MUC FOR ME

gets lost for the tenth time

come of the isles
bottom right cave i think

(somehow) I managed to find Audrey and heal up while she goes on about more cult stuff and history. Some ghost ladies just start doing a cult dance around her and Lugia comes out. Audrey leads with a blissey, and UFO Uturns to Gusty which uses revenge on it. Fruity takes out lunatone after living an explosion with still half it’s health left, and dewdrop kills her loudred. Fruity takes out her caravanah (and is such a tank) and she sends out her camerupt which mega evolves, but dewdrop killed it with a brine and an aqua jet. Her last pokemon is a exploud and I just toss gusty in to finish the battle. BUT IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SMOOTH SAILING WELL THEN DID I MENTION I WAS UNDERLEVELED? Like my highest level was 49, but the majority of my group were at 45-46, but UFO was only 36. But it’s fine, i’m fine.

Anyways I caught a delta combuskeon (my terrible spelling) and started to grind up my pokemon. I go over to sonata city and start battling the trainers, then face against Harmony (after spinning the pokepon- I didn’t get anything special)

She leads with a grovyle and volcano and ufo take it out, as well as her beedril and snover, but dewdrop died due to it’s hail. Nerd takes care of her Shinx and conceldour (wow much spelling) Gusty dies to her mega cryogonal, but gets it down in the red because of a revenge after literally surviving on one hp from freezedry, but then the hail took him out. UFO finishes it off, and I win the battle, but with major two deaths.

((oof i should probably grind more-))

For my new replacements, I’m not entirely sure what to do but here’s a screenshot so um, any ideas?

My team rn is

replace mew with d blazkin

Why?

(also what should I do for the other two empty spots?)

choice band brave bird with HA isjust better imo

oh wiat ufi

D goomy is decent
D amuara idk
d pikachu is good with HA

and the rest are meh imo

Delta plusle wrecked my team tons of time with quiver dance