Shiny hunting

Both hunts finished and traded to Dechozen. currently don’t have any hunts so any hunts put in will be first one.

Bump

Shiny gabite How much?

can enter the raffle with iv stones or can offer 2 shinys. so to buy out the raffle would be 20 iv stones

What’s the raffle? Should know what l’m buying What’s the two shys

If you even read the post should understand… if you offer 2 shinys I hunt the shiny you want with the nature you want. The raffle is for a shiny hunt as well. I hunt the shiny you want and nature.

I have no shinies to offer but can give Iv stones How much for the gabite

Do you not read? I had already told you up above. literally look up like 3 or 4 comments

Sorry I’m just a bit sleepy, Ok then I’ll offer 20 stones When can I get it

what nature do you want it and I should probably be able to get it in like at least 3 or 4 days might take longer if I get unlucky

I don’t no anything about mon nature you can just pick it yourself☺️

ok well will hunt you a jolly nature one then

Cool Good luck hunting☺️

Offer:

Would Like: Shiny Adamant Kirlia

They are both modest btw

Watch as it’s female

yep was what i pointed out to him when he requested lol

Just put TwilightWing from discord in for 2 entries in the raffle still have 18 slots open on the 2nd raffle here. Winner gets a shiny Hunt for the pokemon and nature of choice unless you want me to hunt for a gender instead of nature. also completed cows kirlia hunt just waiting to trade with him on discord.

Can also enter now by purchasing one of the HP fire froakies for 2 iv stones but only gets 1 entry

Can I get an entry cause I bought one of the Froakies before

ya i can and still need to trade for the kirlia