Shiny hunting

Did I hear a flippin’ raffle!? Time to ruin it. (Or just buy a hunt. Can I just buy it without the raffle?)
This would have been so much less painful if I didn’t make that giveaway ;~;

1 Like

Talked to you on discord have started hunting your relaxed eevee again lol. Dont pokepon it this time lol

I thought I was getting a naughty eevee? Or was relaxed the nature of the eevee after Pokepon?

or ya its naughty for some reson had relaxed nature on my mind

Completed the hunt and trade with Dechozen101

what should i pay you for a shy eevee? you pick the nature :slight_smile:

He charges 2 other shinies or 20 iv stones

i can give a shy + 10 Iv stones is that possible

what shiny is it?

NVM, i’ll auction it, like everyone else maybe next time :smiling_imp:

hey stances, can you get a shy gabite and i’ll give you the auction shy possible?

I have a shiny Alakazam I’m willing to trade but I cannot give another shiny. Can I join?

Don’t bother answering Pichacha, he got banned for hacking :wink:

So what are you just looking for raffle entries for it? or if you want to get like 10 iv stones could just do hunt for iv stones and the shiny. that way you dont have to worry about possability of not winning. Also depending on his nature can drop price since dont know it yet.

bump

Hey Stances, got 20 iv stones and wondering if you could hunt me a shiny timid Ninetales with flash fire?

I can hunt a shiny timid but I don’t hunt for specific ability since that makes the chances of getting the pokemon even lower but the chances are it would be flash fire since thats its normal ability and i guess HA is 1/5 probably wont be able to start hunt untill this weekend since in last week of school would definetly be able to have it some time next week though

I wil close the raffle here on tuesday 5/9 and choose the winner for raffle #2

edit: added Happy and Megastone to the raffle for their froakie purchases happy removed because banned for duping

Just shiny timid vulpix is good enough. I’m not in a hurry to get the vulpix anyway so take your time

well would hunt it as a ninetails since thats what is in friend safari