Only using shines (cuz I can't accept defeat lmao)

its like in that temple thing …ancient ruins??

where u meet a lucario .who mega evolves and save its kid

That’s only for the cutscene

yea but u get a riolu somewhere in that

Huh. I’ll check

Anyways Here’s the poll for the friend safari Mons. Note I won’t be including slot 3 friend safaris mons as those are really late game

Friend safari
  • Magnemite
  • Serperior
  • Frogadier
  • Spiritomb
  • Charmeleon

0 voters

yeah u can get riolu in the ancient ruins if u beat the abyssal cult there (which u obviously have). its a 20% chance in the grass

Delta solosis isn’t a static encounter you’ll have to search and find it.

If you want to torture yourself, do it.

How about doing shiny pawniard??

And if you are willing, I wanna get the D. Crustle

I wanted that too but it seems they’ve gotten more attached to their Pokémon than they were intending to, so I don’t think they are trading any of the shinies

Yeah I won’t trade any non, esp. not delta ones those are fricken rare

Well, I can just back it into a corner.

Yeah, but think about the time that’s gona take between softresets.

you have unlimited fs? also is dexnav usable in your shiny only challenge

Unlimited? No I have 8 total, I already spent 2. Dexnav? Yes it’s allowed but it’s SUPER slow. And I mean R E A L L Y slow. It took over 2 hours to get only 100 enc.

1 Like

so, its easier to get shinies by just running in the grass?

I could just save right before the battle, that could work. Either way, it’s pretty weak but the shiny’s cool so that’s why it was an option

Yup. Also for dexnav I have to do too much. For example soft reset I just spam enter then f12. Friend safari I just run up and down. Dex nav I have wait until it works, and then run around.

1 Like

Unless I have charm, the odds are meh at best. I get the same odds in friend safari and can get pretty much the same mons