Only using shines (cuz I can't accept defeat lmao)

Ok so I’ll explain what happened to the best of my ability.
First the skarm. It took a while due to easts full restores but eventually burba knocked it out.

Next the noivern. It did focus blast and hit, bilut I barely survived and ohko’ed with ice beam from burba.

Then the kingdra. It took out burba with waterfall instead of doing rain dance. So, I brought in Reapy and ohko’ed with dragon pulse.

Now, the demonic talonflame. This was the hardest one as it took out my team each time. Reapy did shadow ball which did just shy of half, but I got a spdef drop. Talon did Swords Dance then ohko’ed with brave bird. It took recoil and then I brought in vet. Vet did return and talon took more recoil from brace bird. So, it fainted.

Now the mega altaria. I healed up vet while alt did dragon dance. Vet chipped it with return, then it did playrough, which did 3/4. I healed up and it did return again. I healed AGAIN and then the alt switch into gliscor. I didn’t shell smash as I’m not fast enough to outspeed ANYTHING, so I just did aurora beam. It did a third but then it toxiced me. Then it did some substitute shenanigans but eventually, it fell. The chipped the alt and it fell too. East is now defeated

1 Like

I’m bringing back exo the shedinja so that i can sack it of to rayquaza’s dragon ascent. That way I’ll get a Def and spdef drop

1 Like

do the nuzlocke Pleaseeeee :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

see below lol

1 Like

Sorry if I sound rude but I’m the one playing, not you. I already played it as a nuzlocke and regretted it. I don’t wanna do that again. So no, even if everyone votes against it, this will be a boring non nuzlocke hard mode playthrough
@poke

1 Like

hmmmmmmmm

its all about u tbh

Apparently the rayquaza had white herb so the first turn in which it does Dragon dance I used sand attack from exo to waste the white herb. It then did dragon ascent to knock exo out so I got the Def and spdef drop. Then I sacked poke with no regrets while the rayquaza did vcreate, which dropped its speed. So now I was able to out speed and ko with burbasaurs ice beam

1 Like

I don’t care if it’s not entertaining for others, it’s a challenge for me and I like it that way. Hell, I already lost so why the ■■■■ should I continue?

3 Likes

ok ok ok ok …well continue this then???

Oh yeah I’ll continue, I just took a nap lmao

1 Like
found this funny

It do be like that tho

Imma make a poll on what Mons to hunt

1 Like

This one is for the static encounter (only delta since most others can be found in friend safari)

Static encounter mons
  • Delta aipom
  • Delta roserade
  • Delta munchlax
  • Delta litwick
  • Delta solosis
  • Delta luxray

0 voters

2 Likes

Sh*t I forgot ‘other’ lmao tell me some other option and I might consider it
I’ll close the vote in 2 days ig

lucario would be cool …

Like regular? I can’t get delta until post game and I’m already going to trasnfer genesect, I dont wanna transfer several mons

the normal one

Ah ok, is it in a grotto? If so which one