Only using shines (cuz I can't accept defeat lmao)

Imagine deltas in fs

i think a cool concept would be a certain delta that has like a 1/100 chance to appear when u do an fs battle, but thats the only way u can get it

I never said that, tho randomly finding a delta noibat in a grass fs would be dope

I havenā€™t seen the poll results for fs, but Iā€™ll take a wild guess and say frogadier is leading

Wow charmeleon is leading, tho I canā€™t be too surprised. Kinda want serp to win but weā€™ll just have to wait and see

Delta munchlax and delta lux are leading. Imo d.roserade is the best, but lax and lux and cool to ig

The friend safari poll is perfectly balanced, as all thing should be. At least, between the starters. Thatā€™s great

I meant that it would be really cool if they did that. Definitely not going to happen

I would be rly cool

Still not going to happen

Guess I should be posting about the actual shiny run, so Iā€™ll do that. Need to stock up on repels and potions, then Iā€™ll traverse through the cave of steam

Ik__

K gotta go through the cave of steam

Donā€™t mind me just cheesing a.magnezone with exo the shedinja

Yay Iā€™m in utira town. Since Iā€™m missing a team slot, the next Mon to hunt should be d.roserade. Ik itā€™s in the poll, but still.

2 Likes

i think the fs would be better w/ spiritomb then

I canā€™t hunt spiritomb yet. Actually, I can only hunt magnemite rn since I need to beat the 6 gym for the rest.

1 Like

If thereā€™s a tie, Iā€™ll just use a random number generator
If you canā€™t tell by now, I love to state the obvious

1 Like

Quick question Iā€™m going to shiny hunt delta dwebble cake since I havenā€™t done the trade for it, so should I ask for a masuda dwebble or do the trade method?

1 Like

Imo trade cuz itā€™s faster

1 Like