How do I get a Delta Grimer? :(

Trading Name: theoscout (??? I don’t even know what a trading name is but I’m assuming it’s your in game username)

Offer: three IV stones and a fossil pokemon of your choice?

Request: any delta grimer because I was dumb enough to save after I fainted the first one :frowning:

Further info: I’m VERY new, IDK how the trading works. I don’t care about anything other than the species, I just want one because I like deltas.

edit: HOLY SH#T I GOT ONE IN A WONDER TRADE WHILE TESTING IT OH MY GODDDDDDDDD

I can give you one for free

1 Like

Also welcome to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

U can see how to trade here . Also Welcome to the Community! We hope you have a great time here

1 Like

Welcome, this is Gia, the one man welcoming party and help desk. I’m ezla, the random tradebanned dude, so ignore me.

3 Likes

welcome, im the annoying one

4 Likes

Welcome, I’m the one who’s trash at competitive

4 Likes

Welcome, I am the wannabe cool kid and friend of almost everyone here…most people would agree.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Also, @TheoristScouter, if you need team help or competetive help, ask ezla or @PeterHolmes74. They are pretty much considered legends here.

2 Likes

We are… aquaintences

1 Like

welcome i am random indian dude who thinks the world is against him(it’s true tho don’t argue)

1 Like

Argues

Including the people who help you, like Steel?

1 Like

no…

1 Like

it is hard to argue with his assesment

2 Likes

a valid point

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

ngl sounds like your looking for pity

1 Like

tats my life :+1:

Awwww thanks <3 my luck is unbelieveable

If that was a female grimer with trade name Thomas hatched from an egg, WAS THAT YOU???
That would be the one thing more crazy. I’m definately doing more wonder trades from hereon.

2 Likes