Site Downloads Wiki Bugs Discord Battling

Hi, I’m Fire, pleased to meet you

Alr, I’m gonna copy paste my original intro, and edit it. Link to the original one is here. So, here I go.

So I think a lot of people know who I am because I have been on these forums for a year but I will tell you guys a little more about me.

My Username is FireFiber733339 and that is also my gaming name. Lots of people know me here as Fire. I have loved pokemon since 2nd grade and have done competitive, but I am DEFINITELY not good at it. I choose my favorite pokemon by how much I love it, and my first impression on it. I just started getting into shiny hunting, and I’ve gotten a lotta them. I love reading! And I also wanna become a teacher. I also love MandJTV and other poketubers!

So that is all pokefans!

I’ve added a little touches, but overall, it’s the same thing. And I’ve been here for a year(more or less). And my experience here has been EPIC. I’ve made tons of awesome friends like @Steelman2004 @ezlaturbo @PeterHolmes74 @GiaPeNiw @itzKIRI just to name a few(I haven’t forgotten any of you others kek). Anyway, yeah guys. Thanks so much for everything!!!

3 Likes

Don’t steal my phrases mister

2 Likes

don’t steal my lines mister

3 Likes

;-; wow. im offended. /j

Hello again ig? I’ma just go lose my match, cya later.

Lmao

1 Like

Lmao uhhhh

Lmfao