I am FireFiber!

So I think a lot of people know who I am because I have been on these forums for a while but I will tell you guys a little more about me.

My Username is FireFiber733339 and that is also my gaming name. I usually go by Fire but anything is fine! I have loved pokemon since 2nd grade and have not done competitive things of pokemon. I choose my favorite pokemon by design! This game is the first time I will shiny hunt for a legit shiny. I love reading! I also love MandJTV and other poketubers!

So that is all pokefans!

3 Likes

Hello there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes
Pokefan; adjective

Definition: Some who likes pokemon so much that they dedicate their lives to it. If a starter pokemon looks cool they automatically think that it is the best pokemon out there. For example, since Greninja & Charizard look cool, their counterparts Delphox & Venusaur already suck, even though that they are the best pokemon for their respective regions playthough. 

That is why I am not a pokefan. Just a dude who likes pokemon.

PS: Someone tell me that isn’t true. I dare someone to tell me that.

1 Like

I honestly like delphox and venusaur more than greninja and charizard and I love all pokemon but some top others. It isn’t that I hate the others. I love pokemon! To be honest, ditto is my 2nd fave in the kanto region!

Hey nice to… well, know more about you I guess. I’ve gotta say, we have a good amount in common actually. I only just started doing competitive Pokemon, and that was because my friends were doing it, which led them to destroy me in battles. I love reading and analyzing a Pokemon’s design. The only real differences are that I choose favorite Pokemon based on experiences (such as Sceptile being my favorite because he was my first starter) and the fact I only watch TyranitarTube.

@JojoBoss247, I’ll take you up on that dare. I consider myself a Pokefan, yet I don’t choose starters purely on design all the time. Yes that plays a part of it, but up until Gen 6 my Kanto starter was Squirtle. Heck, my Hoenn starter was Sceptile! I tend to go more off of typings than anything. So sure, I chose Greninja, but only because I hadn’t chosen a Water type since Gen 2 and because I almost never have a Dark type on my team.

3 Likes

Btw, you were the first one to solve my first question! I will be grateful to you for that!

1 Like

If you did not understand yet @JojoBoss247, I also take you up on the dare. I did say I choose faves based on design but there is more to me that what meets the eye!

1 Like

Good to learn more about you Fire.

1 Like

I also never played competitive, I only did battles in Pokemon X with my cousin. Also I want to ask you something. 3 years ago I got a lvl100 Shiny Deoxys from a Wonder trade and six months ago I got a shiny darkrai from a wonder trade. Are they obtainable from an event or something or they are just hacked. If they are hacked, should I release them?

1 Like

There is a possibility they are legal. Shiny locks only came around in Gen 5, so if someone got the event in Gen 4, they could have gotten a shiny Darkrai. Same with the Deoxys, just in Gen 3. You’ll have to check their information. If it says anything other than something like “seems to have traveled across space and time to meet you,” it’s hacked. That doesn’t necessarily mean you have to release it though. The fact that it was able to be traded means it has something legal about it. Plus, hacked Pokemon are fun! I personally love trolling my friends with a Magikarp that has Wonder Guard and knows Judgement.

1 Like

Ok thanks mate.

The best way to troll your friends is to have a battle with them in a gen five game with a spiritomb or a sableye with wonder guard

2 Likes

That is true. I haven’t had the chance to do that unfortunately, as my hacking resources don’t extend past Gen 6. I do have an Air Balloon Wonder Guard Raikou with Ice Burn though.

2 Likes

What is the move Ice Burn? For some reason I have never heard of it @Steelman2004

1 Like

White Kyurem’s signature move. An Ice type two-turn special attack. That way, even if they bring out a Zygarde with Thousand Arrows (the only thing that can hit me), I can OHKO it. They may get it off, but even if I loose my Ground immunity, I’d be fast enough to take out anything.

1 Like

Ok, I understand now. Also something of topic ,I found a FREAKIN SHINY RAYQUAZA in my fire red randomized nuzlocke

1 Like

Impressive! The only shiny I myself found was purely accidental. I was playing Pokemon Moon for my brother, and I randomly found a shiny Psyduck. All of my other shinies are Wonder Trade, in-game encounters/gifts, or hacked.

Have you transferred the Rayquaza up yet? Its shiny mega looks awesome!

1 Like

Actually, I played the game on an emulator so I can’t really transfer it, which sucks.

1 Like

Oh too bad.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, I will keep it there with the rest of my Hall of fame team(Mew, Camerupt, Lugia, Ludicolo and electabuzz)

1 Like