Good team for Dev tower?

My team is Mega Eevee, Mega Swampert,D.Scizor,D.Volcanrola,Electiwire, and Haxorus
Moves:
Hasty Mega Eevee:Flare Blitz,Foul Play,Double Edge,Moonblast… Ablity Protean Maxima
Rash Mega Swampert:Earthquake,surf,Rock slide,Bide… Ablity: Torrent
Modest D.Scizor with Expert Belt:Icicle crash,Close Combat, Drain Punch, Hone Claws… Ablity Scrappy
Naive D.Volcanrola with D.Volcanrola Armor: Sludge wave,Dark pulse,toxic spikes, roost Ablity levitate
Impish Electiwire with Magnet:Thunderbolt,Electric Terrain,Screech, low kick Ablity Lightning Rod
Sassy Haxorus with dragon fang:Outrage,Earthquake,Giga Impact,Swords Dance Ablity Mold Breaker

Currently trying to level up to 120

Tbh if u want an easy fight, go in with all the primals

:frowning: welp
i am trying not use legendary pokemon

having 2 megas is not a good idea. instead, replace mega swamp with a new moon setter, like maybe spiritomb. Change d volcaronas ability to absolution and you got yourself a powerhouse. d scizor is not as good as d scyther, since that loss in speed is a hinderance. If you can, breed a d.scyther and give it hone claws, nightslash, icicle crash and close combat with hustle. Hone claws boosts are double in new moon, pretty much nullifying hustle’s accuracy decrease

Got it thx

1 Like

Dont have dream mist but i could use wide lens to nullify hustle acc decrease right

and for D.Volcanrola I could give it left over to counter the absolution damage right

Remember, the pokemon in Dev Tower have optimal EVs, IVs and Nature.

On Volc, keep Levitate, it’s the better ability. Try to breed for Timid, 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe.

On Eevee, I would run BoltBeam PsyBlast. Modest Nature, 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe.

Drop D. Scizor, its nature is the worst possible. If you want to use it, breed for Jolly. Modest reduces its attack stat. I would keep it a D. Scyther and run LO Hustle Hone Claws. Otherwise, you could run a New Moon Abuser.

Haxorus is OK, but remember, they will be optimal sets, so breed for Jolly with DD, Outrage/Dragon Claw, EQ, Iron Head. You could run a Spiritomb for Noctem to boost D. Scizor and Dark moves from D. Volc, even without Absolution.

Drop M. Swampert, it’s useless, same with Electivire. Replace with D. Torterra, D. Electivire, Spiritomb, D. Darm, or D. Hax. If you have D. Electivire or Darm, you have to run a Spiritomb with Noctem on the team.

i dont breed much so i dont know how to get perfect ev/ivs if there is a guide i could probably do it tho

and i will use d.darmanitan but what nature

Jolly Nature is preferred. EVs are gained by battling certain pokemon. I recommend using the associated Power Item, and the EV trainer and Pokerus if you have it. IVs can be maxed using the IV changer in exchange for an IV Stone. To Nature hunt, save before picking up the egg.

ok thanks

1 Like

how can i get pokerus
is it in perfection cult?

1 Like

Nah, it’s rarer than shiny, you can get it through trading though.

:frowning: so sad

1 Like

ok now i need 3 more iv stone i wish i didnt sell them last week now im dumb

1 Like

Yeah, try not to sell them as they’re hard to come by unless you have a good Battle Frontier strat. If you need more, that’s the best place to farm.

i do lv 50 and put swampert and D.Volcanrola out first i make swampert do earthquake and D.Volcanrola do sludgewave/toxic spikes it works well

1 Like

If you want the (probably) optimal strategy:

cant see it