Good team for Dev tower?

Too small? Here’s the link:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/267186468944871424/701162405362925569/Battle_Frontier.png

no the site and picture wont work im using schhol computer because my pc’s flexgate(the thing that take input form keyboard) is broken shipping is trash

If u want to i could give u a couple of 5 iv bredmons

:open_mouth: thank you so much
my trading id is IndianAnimator
do you want anything in return?

I’ll give u one for free because I’m feeling generous lmao

thx u wats ur trading id

Wait what mon do u want

delta scizor would be nice

Alright I’ll breed one for you. It’s night for me so i probably can’t play rn but I’ll give u tommrw

alright

I’ll just type it out:

Pokemon:

• Durant | Hidden Ability(Truant) | Choice Scarf | Jolly Nature | Entrainment (The other moves are optional), X-Scissor, Iron Head, Crunch
  • D. Arcanine | HA(Multiscale) | Lum Berry/Silk Scarf | Adamant Nature | Swords Dance, Protect, Extreme Speed, Earthquake
  • D. Blaziken | HA(Gale Wings) | Choice Band | Adamant Nature | Brave Bird, Defog, Fire Punch, EQ

EVs for all three are 252 Atk, 252 Spe, the last 4 into HP/Def/SpDef

Strategy:
Lead with Durant and give the opponent Truant with Entrainment. After that, switch in D. Arcanine. Since the AI is stupid and doesn’t know how to switch out alternate between Protect and Swords Dance to stack up to 4x attack. (Tip: If Durant died the first turn that it uses Entrainment, start off with SD, if Durant doesn’t die and you switch in D. Arcanine, lead with Protect.) Delta Blaziken is there to clean up mons with Brave Bird , or remove hazards with Defog for D. Arcanine.

Tricky Opponents:

Some mons have Magic Bounce (ex: Xatu), or a Focus Sash (ex: Infernape). Magic bounce negates Entrainment, while Focus Sash mons can strike back, possibly fainting D. Arcanine while trying to setup/sweep.

Three trainers that are tricky to win against are Fantina, East, and Anastasia.

• Fantina has a team of ghost types, making D. Arcanine’s Extreme Speed do nothing. 2 of these ghost types are also immune to EQ, 1 with Levitate, and the other being a Flying type. This means D. Arcanine can’t hit any of them, but luckily we have D. Blaziken. Take out Mega Spiritomb with the usual combination of Durant and D. Arcanine, sacrifice D. Arcanine, allowing a safe switch-in for D. Blaziken. Once you do that, it’s a clean sweep with Brave Bird.
  • East is just annoying with his Skarmory lead. Take it out with the combination of Durant and D. Arcanine, except alternating Protect and Extreme Speed on the turns when he can attack with Whirlwind. The rest of his team is a clean sweep.
  • For Anastasia, start by giving her Klefki Truant with Durant, then swap to D. Blaiken. Clear the field of Hazards with Defog, then swap to D. Arcanine. This saves D. Arcanine’s Multiscale, which is needed to take out Metagross. Set up with D. Arc and sweep with EQ/ESpeed.

Credits to Nir, A_Wild_Noob_Appeared, and Niyog. (I copied this almost verbatim from Nir’s post.)

relaxed nature on d.syther

Get Jolly if you can.

i know its pretty dumb because i did get jooly but my computr died

i did save tho
but lost d volcanrola egg

Just retry.

running around route(wt bike) is boring tho

1 Like

route 15

1 Like

wtf i can another delta ditto!?

1 Like

Go to the dude in Vipik City, I think he auto hatches it for money. It’s easier to farm money in this game.