Does not work on Mac

Lemme preface right away that the stuff here does not work. I’ve spent the past hour updating, restarting, fiddling, downloading, re-downloading, and the thing just doesn’t work. I’ve managed to get past the “X11” error, but now when I open it, it doesn’t crash, or show an error. It’s just… there, running, but nothing happens and nothing shows up.

Interestingly, I got the file from the website, I’m not sure if the one here on this forum is different because the link appears to be broken and just redirects back to itself. This one.

This seems like an awesome game and I really hate my Mac for being so incompetent, so if there are any new solutions or workarounds here, I’ll be happy to hear.

I’m also on Mojave, which may or may not have brought a fresh, hellish wave of issues.

Anyway, thanks for reading this and I hope someone has answers.

Just some questions:
Are you on the 1.2?
Are you using the 1.2.3 patch?
And try to get rid of mojave if at all possible, and then see if that fixes anything. (Don’t get rid of it if you don’t want to)
Have you checked for edits on the reddit page?

Have you updated the app from https://babasupport.org/apple/iphone-error-4005/ where the driver needs to be updated for running it on mac.

check this out