Delta suggestion thread

Pokemon: Chinchou/Lanturn Type: Psychic/Dragon References/Notes: If any of the artists are willing to take a crack at it. It’s Fins/Tail would be more like dragon wings or at least more draconian in nature. Chinchou’s wings would still be small similar to normal Chinchou’s fins, thus having it rely on its psychic powers to help get around with Lanturn having larger wings to help it ease the need to fully rely on those psychic powers. They would still have their cheerful demeanor and the antenna would be how they would use their psychic powers though I’m not sure yet on how I would change the appearance of the antenna themselves yet (probably horns of some sort but much like the antennas are used for its electric powers these would be used for its pyschic powers. Chinchou’s eyes would also be more dragon like with the pupil as such. For colors I was thinking using warm colors (shades of reds, oranges) like this and the shiny variant would be warm colors(reds, oranges). This is all I can think of at the moment but if someone’s interested in making this and would to give it a shot it would greatly appreciate. If you have more questions to help let me know and I’ll try to help.

Delta tyrunt—fire.ghost Delta tyrantrum—fire.dark Delta larvitar—steel.ice Delta pupitar—steel.ice Delta tyranitar—steel.ice Delta golett—fire.flying Delta golurk—fire.flying

I had these i mind hope you like the ideas :sweat_smile:

Pokemon: Snover Type: Fire References: Boulder with fire leaking out Notes:A Ballistic Projectile (A rock blasted by a volcanic eruption)

Pokemon: Abomasnow Type: Rock/Fire References: Looks really similar to Snover, except now its base is wider and it actually looks like a volcano Notes: Volcano, eyes glow orange

If alternate forms are allowed:

D Abomasnow Dormant form Type: Rock References: No more fire, maybe some smoke instead Notes: Bulkier, eyes are much duller

Abilities: I have no idea, except for the Dormant D Abomasnow. Maybe Solid Rock or something. Alternatively, if alternate forms aren’t allowed, just replace the Snover line with the Darumaka line, I guess

Delta Golurk
type:fire,flying or ground
references:if it’s the fire flying then it should look more like iron man with wings
if it’s the fire,ground then it should be like the wrath of the titans fire villain

Delta golett
type:fire
that’s all i can give

1 Like

Pokemon: Bellsprout line
Type: Steel/Electric
References: One of the sillier looking ones, based on a lamp, Weepinbell’s Delta on this old thing:

Notes: None

@Carnation1 Once again an idea i couldn’t pass up

Image are from DeviantArt. The reference here is only the Obsidian one.

Pokemon: Onix
Type: Rock / Ground
References: This image.
Notes: Its like Onix but shorter. and have black rocks.

Pokemon: Steelix
Type: Rock/ Fire
References: This Image.
Notes: Make it there’s lava flowing in between the obsidian rock.

Pokemon: Mega Steelix
Type: Dragon/ Ice
References: Mega steelix but the crystal became an aftermath of exploding Mountain. and the lava cool off and it became an Ice type.
Notes: It gains the ability Levitate. the colour of the Delta became Brownish and the green Mountain( was a crystal in the original Mega steelix) have ice on top. when you look at it you get that feeling of refreshing and joy.

2 Likes

Hi there i have a lot of ideas all of the starters (except the oones already made and emboar ) and 2 counters for the uber theat D-Vespiqueen as well as a D-Mew with types and ability to make easier brining your starters and the legendary that chos you to the competitive the ideas are in a word document with references , dex entry , typing , ETC hope you enjoy it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67zsnKw_gYEV1lBMm9hT1hnWVE/view?usp=sharing Already edit the link to become viable

This document is not public and requires the asking of permission :v

already edited it thanks for the comment @Dechozen101 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67zsnKw_gYEV1lBMm9hT1hnWVE/view?usp=sharing :blush:

Any non-super in depth ideas for me to mess around with :confused:

How about a rock/grass camerupt with a valley on it’s hump? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno, first thing I could come up with that was somewhat original.

Here’s a suggestion for a delta for Honedge’s line. The type change would be from a Steel/Ghost to a Fighting/Ghost. It is based on the concept of Skeletal Warriors and undead fighters.

Firstly, Honedge would now be lacking a sheath, it’s ‘expression’ being skeletal along with the blade white and the handle a black. Instead of the ribbon on top that acts as it’s hand, there would be a skeletal one gripping the handle of the sword.

Second would be Doublade. This version of doublade lacks it’s shields and ribbons as well, two skeletal arms floating side by side as they hold the Doublades at the ready. Much like their prior form, they are skeletal or more grim in looks.

As for Aegislash, the pokemon has finally come together. In between the skeletal arms is not a ribcage and spine, leading up to a skeletal head with one eye. To one hand he wields the Blade of Aegislash and in the other he holds the shield with a skull carved to the front of it.

Pokemon: Shaymin / Shaymin Sky Type: Fire / Grass References: Fire Flower From Mario I guess and original designs Notes:Regular Shaymin will look kinda its delta but its delta will have red back instead of green and flowers on its back with yellow center and red petals Delta Shaymin Sky can be like that but well in sky form design

I may do this, but I have one question and be honest. Where did you get this idea?

Delta chimchar, Poison electric. Abilities are either poison touch or motor drive and hidden ability is corrosive. It’s light blue with purple limbs. And it’s cowlick is a light blue thunderbolt.

Delta monferno would be the same typing, instead of fire on its tail it’s purple gas and the blue eyebrow on its head is black and the white stomach it has is a shade of lavender, the purple on it limbs has thunderbolt markings on its hands and feet.

Delta infernape, instead of the fire on its head it just thick purple gas and a thunderbolt crown. The breast plate it usually wears is still there but it looks like its rotted. The light blue fur coat has darkened from its previous forms to a nice dark purple, it’s white body fur is replaced with black fur and on its hands it has a small spike like croagunk.

Mega delta infernape, Poison electric, ability is Merciless. The gas on its head catches a spark and ignites. The poison forms gauntlets on its hands and the sparks doubles in size, the breastplate forms into a full on chest plate with pauldrons. The hair on its face extends.

Delta infernape stats are HP:86 Atk:134 def:71 spatk:54 spdef:71 spd:128

Mega delta infernape: HP:86 Atk:170 def:71 spatk:44 spdef:81 spd:158

Delta Mega Manectric, Dragon/Steel. Inspiration: Lairon? idk just randomly came up with it. Regular Delta Manectric could be Dragon.

@XShadow if ur talking to me about delta shaymin idea welp first u shoulve mesaged me with @ cuz i just now see this but i just got this idea cuz i thought it would look coo i mean if u jus color the grass red it look like fire

Pokemon: Tropius Type: Poison/Dark Notes: It would be a darker green than normal with bushes on it’s back. The bushes would have black berries on them.The long leaves on it’s back could be branches with berries on instead. It could also have poison ivy around it’s neck. It’s brown parts could be a dark colour instead but i’m not too sure what colour.

Pokemon: Rapidash Type: Ghost/Ground References: anyone know coultergeist from pokemon sage? Notes: Don’t make it too similar to coultergeist

Pokemon: Flygon Type: Bug/Ice References: Anyone know that ice moth from pokemon uranium? Notes: Don’t make it too similar to the moth pokemon

Pokemon: Infernape Type: Electric/Fighting References: WUKONG!!! Notes: Don’t make it too much like thunderus tho

Pokemon: Arcanine Type: Grass/Rock References: Like those lion statues

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!