Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

I LOVE IT!!! It’s amazing!

Scorbunny looks AMAZING! dude , gooooooood job

1 Like

Thanks for the very thorought answer, it does cover everything I needed to know indeed. Sorry for picking the wrong thread, I tried searching for a specific one like this but for armors, but didn’t realise I should post on the general suggestions yesterday so mb for that.

2 Likes

Hey! I’m making a fan game and I am adding a Delta form of Rotom in it.

Delta Rotom actually maintains the electric and ghost typing, and has the title of the “Overcharged Pokemon”

Delta Rotom is unbreedable and obtained once during the story, and it can possess massive bits of machinery or entire networks. Its almost like Rotom altered into a legendary. Do you think you could whip something up? I think a white or silvery design would be cool

2 Likes

Sorry for the wait. I have a lot on my plate right now, believe it or not, but I will try to get the Cinderace done quicker. Hope you like the sprite.
dd8o3yy-1a3e3861-ea98-4dea-ac85-52d39e3138f4 copy4
Delta Raboot
Winged Pokemon
Flying Type
Abilities: Speed Boost and Quick Bolt (HA)
“Unlike normal Raboot, these Pokemon hunt in groups. They work together to bring down large Flying types like Wailord.”

@Matthias03, I’ll try my best on your request (can I stop rhyming today?), but It may take a while. Even once I finish the Cinderace line, the Isle of Armor is coming out in two days, so I’ll be busy with that. After that, I have a vacation, so as I said, it may take me a while. It also may end up looking more like a Mega Rotom than a Delta.

5 Likes

This looks amazing!

You NEVER do crappy work, do you? You are AMAZING. All of your work are MASTERPIECES. And I RARELY call anything that word. You are a legend in the making.

Also, take your time! This is not a job!!! NO ONE has any right to rush you. Don’t apologize for the wait, we aren’t your bosses! You have nothing to apologize for. We can be patient, y’know!

1 Like

Here’s a request of mine: Fire/Dark toxtricity or a Ground/Fighting golisopod

@JojoBoss247, sorry for the wait. I was on a long vacation; I actually finished this a week ago. I also made my own Dex Entry based off of yours. Hope it was worth the wait.
dd8o3yy-1a3e3861-ea98-4dea-ac85-52d39e3138f4 copy4
Delta Cinderace
Thundercloud Pokemon
Flying-Electric Type
Abilities: Speed Boost and Quick Bolt (HA)
Dex Entry by JojoBoss247 here.
Steelman Dex Entry: “It moves through the air so fast, people mistake it for a lightning bolt. Once it starts going, nothing can stop it.”

I’m about to get to work on the Fire-Ice Caterpie line @pokemonster97 requested. I hope to have Caterpie done soon. Again, sorry for the wait.

5 Likes

THIS LOOKS AMAZING. Wow.

I apologize severely for the long wait. I finally finished the Caterpie, and have planned out the rest of the line. I hope it makes up for my tardiness and that you like it.
Delta Caterpie
Melting Pokemon
Ice-Fire Type
Abilities: Flame Body, Refrigerate, and Storm Drain (HA)
“This Delta Species is exceptionally rare because of its contradicting Types. Unless it is caught or evolves, it will melt within a matter of days.”

I hope to have the Metapod finished soon. Again, sorry for the wait.

7 Likes

That is AMAZING! @Steelman2004

Hey @Steelman2004 are you going to do the rest of my delta starters?

Okay, here’s the Metapod. Hope you like it!
Delta Metapod
Melting Pokemon
Ice-Fire Type
Abilities: Flame Body, Refrigerate, and Storm Drain (HA)
“It doesn’t move at all, conserving its energy for evolution. Its internal flame melts the shell, making it much less defensive than its counterpart."

@JojoBoss247, I’ll finish your starters eventually, but after the Caterpie line, I have to finish the Megas for the Steelix, as well as do @GiaPeNiw’s Delta Tepig line. Then, I’ll do another one of your starters (probably Grookey) before doing the Weedle line. After that, I’ll finish your request.

5 Likes

@Steelman2004 I decided pignite’s and emboar’s secondary typing, it would be either ghost or dark.

1 Like

Here’s the last one in the Caterpie line. Hope it lived up to your expectations. Again, sorry for the wait.
dcjbcp3-36115704-5639-4cd6-9664-ab96398adc66 copy4
Delta Butterfree
Melting Pokemon
Ice-Fire Type
Abilities: Levitate and Storm Drain (HA)
“Having fully evolved, the ice that melts now immediately freezes. It uses a mix of flaming and frozen scales to attack its opponents.”

Okay @GiaPeNiw, I’ll get to work on your Delta Tepig line now. May take me a bit, as Ground Types are a bit difficult.

5 Likes

Yeah man, take your time

1 Like

Top quality. That is literally all I can say.

1 Like

Dude, forgot to mention, that is Awesome

1 Like

Yo that is so sick!!! Love the design and if there was a g-max of this form of butterfree, I would actually use it!