Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

I absolutely agree with you. This dude has so much potential!

1 Like

@Solgaleo, Here’s the Onix you requested. I couldn’t think of too many ideas for a Dark-Fairy type line, but regardless, I hope you like it. The Steelix may take a bit; I’m going to post the Megas at the same time as the actual Steelix.
Delta Onix
Yin Yang Pokemon
Dark-Fairy
Ability: Contrary
“Drawn to those in conflict, this Pokemon apparently has two personalities: a benevolent and kind one, and a demonic destructive one.”

I make my sprites on a website called Scratch, a programming site. My profile is also steelman2004. I have made games there in the past (some kinda stupid because I made them in 2nd Grade), but these days I just make sprites using a project with no code.

Thank you all for all of the kind things you said, it means a lot. I’ll try my best to keep up my work, which should be easier now that school is done.

6 Likes

Awesome man, better than what I imagined in my head :star_struck:
Good luck to you in future :+1:

1 Like

Hey steelman, can you pls make a front and back sprite of delta tauros? Pls make it a normal and psychic type.

Hello! I was wondering if you would please make delta galar starters? Here are the the typings:

Grookey & Thwackey: Ground; Rillaboom: Ground/Fighting;
Scorbunny & Rabbot: Flying; Cinderace: Flying/Electric;
Sobble & Drizzile: Ghost, Inteleon: Ghost/Dark;

Thanks in advance!!!
EDIT: Thank you so much for catching my mistake @Steelman2004

could u do a ice fire caterpie line

@Jaeavi With those types i dont think anyone will choose grookey’s final form with cinderace having ground immunity and fighting only doing half damage and with inteleon only ground is able to hit, NO OFFENCE just an observation. :stuck_out_tongue: Plus it doesn’t even cross-link as the OG kanto delta do, what i mean is that one type of one pokemon cancel another types of “another” pokemon and that “another” pokemon cancels the type of a third pokemon. Again No Offence.

I made dex entries here

Sorry it took so long. I was caught up with some more personal requests. I haven’t completed the Megas yet, but decided to upload this so that I don’t get even more backed up with requests. I’ll update this post with the Megas once I complete them, but for now, here’s the Steelix. Hope you like it.
Delta Steelix
Yin Yang Pokemon
Dark-Fairy
Ability: Contrary
“Unlike its pre-evolution, Steelix doesn’t have conflicting personalities. It either guides travelers to the next town, supplying them with food and shelter, or it unleashes its unlimited rage, sadistically destroying everything in sight.”

Rest assured that I will get to every request. Just know it will take a while, and that I will go in order of what requests were posted first. So next up is @Ahmok’s Delta Tauros, which with any luck, I’ll have it done sooner than the Steelix, probably in about 3 days at most.

7 Likes

@Steelman2004 No problemo dude take your time, we are not your boss, we just want to see our imagination “take wings” :wink: . Btw nice sprite for steelix.

2 Likes

The Steelix looks like a demon and fairy at the same time. You got exactly what you were going for. As always, perfection attained.

Just finished the Tauros. Hope you like it!
3 Spr_b_4d_2
Delta Tauros
Taurus Pokemon
Psychic-Normal
Abilities: Adaptability and Cosmic Mane* (HA)
“With pure cosmic power flowing through it, its headbutts can destroy mountains. It is much calmer than normal Tauros, heightening its psychic powers.”
*Cosmic Mane halves damage from special attacks and enables all Psychic type moves to hit Dark types.

@JojoBoss247, I’m going to get started on the Cinderace line. I personally love the typings; we need more Pokemon with those type combinations. I’ll link your doc to the three final evolutions, since you already came up with some cool dex entries. The only question I have is did you mean to make Grookey and Thwackey the Electric type, which doesn’t match up with their final evolution.

7 Likes

can you do a electric fairy beedrill line to go withe fire ice caterpie line

1 Like

*silence to honor the greatness that is @Steelman2004 *

2 Likes

Exactly. you make my point. I am telling you. One Day, he will take Ken Sugimori’s place as lead artist at Gamefreak. I just know that will definitely happen.

5 Likes

You and me BOTH! When Ken retires, @Steelman2004 will be one of the BEST lead artists in Pokemon History. Japan won’t know what hit them.

Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

5 Likes

Looking at that tauros it really calms our eyes like the colors are well chosen, good job. :+1:

Hi there, this is my first ever post so sorry beforehand if it’s not the right place but I have an idea and a few questions too; firstly, are those delta sprites actually usable or just renderings? Second question would be, could I possibly suggest an armored pokemon instead of a Delta? Like, say, Armored Nidoqueen/King (I would love to see some mech armor for my nidoqueen :v ) and lastly, where should I pitch/suggest stuff like armored mons other than discord which seems like the worst place possible? ty and sorry if I commited some sort of heresy.

5 Likes

You should post them in the suggesions topic.

Alright, just finished the Scorbunny. Hope you like it! If you already have a Dex entry, just tell me and I’ll change it.
dd0xf8p-66e209d1-fc3d-44c8-9f16-0525dab4
Delta Scorbunny
Winged Pokemon
Flying type
Abilities: Speed Boost and Quick Bolt (HA)
“Capable of easily matching the speed of a launched Dreepy, this Pokemon is said to be the fastest of all Deltas. When fighting, it swoops down from above and unleashes a barrage of kicks.”

After I complete this line, I plan on hopping around (pun not intended) to make sure I get at least one part of someone’s request done. In other words, after this, I’ll begin work on @pokemonster97’s Fire-Ice Caterpie line.

@Fumusbaurensen, I’d say some are for use, but I haven’t created back sprites or icons for most of them. Also, some are too big, so I reduced the scale to 50%. Even if I had made back sprites and icons, once I make them, they’re no longer mine to give away. You’d have to ask the person who requested the sprite to use it, and make sure (if you’re making your own game) to give credit to both me and the person who requested the sprite. If you want me to, I can create a usable sprite for Insurgence, but you’d have to specify that.
Second, I could attempt to do Armored sprites, but I’d just like to point out that this is a Delta sprite request dropbox. If I did make them, I’d post them in a separate post in the Artwork topic. Once I finish all the requests I have, I’ll see if I can help you, but my priority will be the Deltas. Sorry.
Lastly, as @Firefiber733339 said, you should post any Armor suggestions in, well, the Suggestions topic. They most likely wouldn’t be updated into this game, but maybe a future one. For example, a Delta Steelix line I saw in Holon University made it in to Pokemon Epsilon, a fangame made by some people from the Insurgence team (and a few others).
Hope that answered all your questions.

7 Likes