Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

Poison psychic oshawott

evos and such thanks😘

5 Likes

to finish the type trio we got:
d snivy line = ground/dark
d tepig line = grass/fighting
Oh, here’s a challenge: Megas for All three deltas. R U up to it, @Steelman2004? Or r u torchic?

@GiaPeNiw, sorry for the wait. My computer is laggy and my internet has been all over the place. Finally finished the Tepig, though. Hope it was worth the wait.
Delta Tepig
Mud Pig Pokemon
Ground Type
Abilities: Prankster and Water Compaction (HA)
“A rather friendly Pokemon, it is normally seen playing with little kids in the mud. If it stays out of the mud too long, its body will dry up, leaving it unable to move.”

@Crystal, I’ll get to work on your Oshawott as soon as I finish Dtheboi2.0’s request. Just one question: what is the thing on its chest? A crystal of some sort? I need to know primarily for the Samurott.

@JojoBoss247, I’m sorry, but I can’t do the challenge for two simple reasons. One, I’m already making a Ground-Dark Tepig line. Two, I’m up to my ears in requests, including your starters. I’ll try to come back to this challenge once I (finally) complete everyone’s requests. So I guess this means I’m a Torchic… just please tell me I’m a Delta Torchic at least. :wink:

8 Likes

I was joking lol

2 Likes

Hmm, that is cool. Also how do u make your deltas on scratch? I am thinking of making some deltas myself. @Steelman2004

It is a poisonous leaf it can throw to use razor leaf and the like
And I don’t mind the wait I actually put this here because I need help developing my delta line

Alright. The Pignite is complete. Fair warning: I’m going on a week long vacation starting this Sunday, so I won’t post for a while. Anyway, hope you like it! Oh, I’m also changing Tepig’s standard Ability to Prankster.
Delta Pignite
Mud Pig Pokemon
Ground-Dark Type
“Due to pollution in the mud it calls home, its once friendly disposition has completely inverted. It ruthlessly destroys anything that enters its territory.”

It will be a while, but I already have a plan for the Emboar. Assuming I can pull it off, I estimate 8-12 days. Just letting you know.

NOTICE: Got home later than I thought, and have been buried in schoolwork ever since. I hope to have it done by Thursday, but just know that starting now I’ll be posting at a slower rate.

6 Likes

good job! love it!

1 Like

Hey @Steelman2004/Adam Brockett! How are those sprites coming along? Or are you taking a break?

2 Likes

So sorry for the long wait! I’ve been grinding at AP Com Sci work ever since I got back. Finally finished the Emboar though. Let me tell you, shading is hard.
Delta Emboar
Mud Boar Pokemon
Ground-Dark Type
“Commonly considered the most vicious of any Delta, Emboar will attack anything that moves. In fact, the only thing it doesn’t attack are its offspring.”

Does that answer your question @JojoBoss247? By the way, how do you even know my name? Are you stalking me or something? Also, I don’t plan on taking very many breaks or hiatuses. If I don’t post anything for a while, it means I’m either on vacation, busy with school, or the sprite is just taking a long time.

Edit (2022): I was looking through my old sprites, saw this one, and got annoyed by how bad that “mud” is. So I fixed it. Now it’s much better.
Oh yeah, this was back when I used the pseudonym Adam Brockett. Man, that was so long ago.

7 Likes

Wow, THAT THING IS AMAZING

1 Like

Also, I have ya a challenge , the challenge is to make a mega of it lol

1 Like

Remember that eeveelutions document you sent me?
Your email had your real name.

Also, you never skimp on sprite work, do you?

BTW: I have a life. I have better things to do than stalk.

1 Like

It is ok. Love all the work man! I feel like all of us are pressuring you too much (cough cough me cough cough) Take your time. And as @JojoBoss247 says always…
We all have lives so it is ok even if you take long.

1 Like

You can get to this idea any time you want. I won’t rush you or anything, I’m not one of those people.
I’m interested to see a Fairy/Water Delta Reshiram, a Fairy/Ground Delta Zekrom, and a Fairy/Steel Delta Kyurem. Sort of an opposite types situation.

So sorry it took so long for me to get to your request @Dtheboi2.0, but I finished the Fire-Dark Toxtricity. Hope you like it.
ddlhgo7-442b0302-369d-48c1-b775-9831e5d8476a5
Delta Toxtricity
Magma Pokemon
Fire-Dark Type
Abilities: Shadow Call, Magma Armor, and Flame Body (HA)
“When this Delta starts strumming the stings on its body, it is advised you step away. As soon as it gets into a groove, it will start swinging around its hair-like magma, burning everything it touches.”

Next up is another one of JojoBoss247’s Delta Galar Starters, probably the Sobble line.

5 Likes

Can you do a Delta Deoxys or Delta Absol?

Delta Deoxys
The computer virus Pokémon
Electric/Poison

Delta Absol
The Hobgoblin Pokémon
Fairy/Dark

And if you do D. Absol, please include a Mega form (and maybe a Dex entry for the Mega as well?)

As for D. Deoxys, make its forms be based more around type/status conditions. (preferably type, so make that sort of obvious, like Steel type instead of Defense form)

2 Likes

welcome back @BlackCinders! glad to see you again.

Alright, the Sobble is finished. Hope you like it!
dd0x19f-390a49db-266a-4353-bef5-46c9c35ab62f4
Delta Sobble
Shy Pokemon
Ghost Type
Abilities: Sniper and Field Agent (HA)
“Even more timid than its counterpart, this Delta wears a mask, and never reveals its true face. A Gym Leader in a distant region wears a similar mask, and it is believed he based it on this Pokemon.”

8 Likes

I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT! I LOVE lT!

I LOVE IT!

3 Likes