Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

Hey. Your work is beyond perfection. I would really like to see delta tyrogue and it’s line. Possibly Dark and Electric types.

1 Like

Sorry it took so long. I was really busy with several projects. I decided to start with Hitmontop because it was the easiest. I created two variants again, so you can decide which you like more.
237-5 237-3
Delta Hitmontop
Thunderbolt Pokemon
Electric-Dark
Abilities: Motor Drive and Static (HA)
“By spinning on its head, it generates electricity. It is commonly seen during nighttime storms.”
It will take a while for me to finish the other three, but don’t worry, I will finish them eventually.

6 Likes

Dou you work at nintendo? Cause your sprites literally look like something Ken Sugimori would create! These are amazing and I would not be surprised if nintendo decided to hire you.

2 Likes

Here’s the Hitmonchan. Once again, I did two variants, simply so you had one to go with each line.
107-3 107-5
Delta Hitmonchan
Thunder Punch Pokemon
Electric-Dark
Abilities: Galvanize and Static (HA)
“Known for both its strong attacks and high defenses, this Hitmonchan throws punches faster than lightning.”

Thank you for saying that. It’s my dream and goal to someday work for GameFreak and make Pokemon games. Assuming this quarantine is over by then and I can even graduate high school. :wink:
I began working on the Hitmonlee. I should finish it by next week with any luck.

8 Likes

I would love to see a Bug-type Swampert line! I think Bug/Ghost and Bug/Rock would both me really cool for Swampert.

Imagine hitmonchan not knowing thunder punch like charizard not knowing fly

1 Like

Finally finished the Hitmonlee. I’ll get to the Tyrogue soon. Again, two variants. Hope you like them.
3 2
Delta Hitmonlee
Flash Kick Pokemon
Electric-Dark
Abilities: Galvanize and Static (HA)
“It launches rapid-fire kicks at the speed of lightning to overwhelm its opponents. The electricity connecting its feet to its body can’t be broken.”
@mapache, I’ll get to work on the Swampert line after I finish the Tyrogue.

7 Likes

Final one. Hope you liked the line. Probably the last one for a while with two different colorations.
4 5
Delta Tyrogue
Electric Pokemon
Electric-Dark
Abilities: Lightning Rod and Static (HA)
“It works alongside Elekid to get food. It tries to mimic any Electric type it comes across, which apparently influences its evolution.”
@mapache, I’ll get to your request now. Should have the first one done within a week or so.

6 Likes

Thanks so much. I’m excited, your work is incredible!

1 Like

Alright. One done, two to go. Three, if you decide to ask for the Mega forme too. I went with the Bug-Ghost type. Hope you like it.
Delta Mudkip
Shell Pokemon
Bug-Ghost
Abilities: Swarm and Cursed Body (HA)
“A shedded bug shell became possessed by the spirit of a deceased Mudkip. Still slightly untethered from this world, its spirit constantly leaks out of its new body.”
Next up is Marshtomp. Critiques/suggestions are always welcome.

7 Likes

Wow this is incredible, I love it!! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Just completed the Marshtomp. Hope you like it.
Marshtomp (Bug-Ghost)
Delta Marshtomp
Shell Pokemon
Bug-Ghost
“As the spirit’s power grows, the shedded bug shell becomes weaker, making this Pokemon rather rare. While weaker than its counterpart’s, its legs are still extremely strong.”
Next up, Swampert. It won’t follow the same theme as the previous two, but there is a reason for it.

7 Likes

This is awesome! I can’t wait to see Swampert too.

1 Like

Okay, not as good as the previous two in my opinion, but still… Anyway, hope you like it. I made two variants; not drastic changes, but still, I didn’t know which was better.
6 3
Delta Swampert
Shell Pokemon
Bug-Ghost
“This Pokemon is the result of the spirit’s full power being unleashed, and because most shells are too weak, it is extremely rare. Despite its weak defenses, it is capable of wiping out hordes of enemies in minutes.”
So, what do you think? If you want, I’ll redo any of them.

7 Likes

Bro what do you do these on? They look insane, especially the mudkip line (a bit biased because they’re my favorite mons)

1 Like

I think they’re all incredible. Amazing work. Thanks so much!

1 Like

@Steelman2004 could you try dark and fairy onix line? and the mega steelix too. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

The heracross horn was a genius addition

1 Like

The two forms honestly could be male and female.

Dude, you aren’t getting PAID for this? This is TALENT if I have ever seen it. You should be getting some sort of compensation for this. Heck, game freak or the insurgence devs should PAY YOU for this. I don’t know man…someone should pick you up. Graphic design is in your future. This is…wow. I’m speechless. If anyone else agrees with me, I need you to like. Because this dude right here is freakin’ TALENTED. This dude is GOING places. I digress.

7 Likes