Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

Agreed

@SeveralTeas, here’s the Ho-Oh. Hope it lives up to your expectations. Fairy types are hard.
Delta Ho-Oh
Rainbow Pokemon
Fire-Fairy
Ability: Fairy Aura
“Using its flaming tail, it jets across the sky, the smoke shimmering like a rainbow. It is normally found roosting on the dormant Xerneas.”
@Firefiber733339, I’m gonna start on that Grass-Ice Typhlosion.

7 Likes

Thanks mate.

I love the colors you used!! It’s cool having Ho-oh with rainbow wings, and it’s a nice compliment to the pink! The heart is a cute detail too, and I like thinking of it resting on a Xerneas! Thanks, this is rad!

3 Likes

I totally agree with you. His artwork is just beyond words and his descriptions are as well! Keep up the good work @Steelman2004! :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you all for your nice comments. It means more to me than you think.
@Firefiber733339, I finished the Typhlosion. I made two different colors, you can decide which one you like more, and maybe consider the other one a Shiny. Hope you like it!
157-2157-3
Delta Typhlosion
Evergreen Pokemon
Grass-Ice
Abilities: Snow Warning and Grassy Surge (HA)
“The snow on its back is said to be the softest in the world, making it a popular ride Pokemon. It apparently gets along well with Galarian Darumaka and Darmanitan.”

7 Likes

You sir, are the most talented spriter I have and will see in my entire life

1 Like

Also, I don’t think it likes zen mode G-Darmanitan because it is 4x weak to it XD!

1 Like

Looking at all of these has been a delight!

Now I have a request: BUG and [dealer’s choice] type Cryogonal. I find there aren’t enough Bug type deltas out there.

2 Likes

Could you continue that started trio? how about a Fire-Steel Meganium and a Ground-Water Feraligatr?

2 Likes

Good ideas. If anyoune can do it, he can!

1 Like

@ghastly7, I completed the Cryogonal. Sorry if it doesn’t live up to your expectations; Bug type Deltas are really hard. Suggestions/criticism is welcome and appreciated, and I am willing to try redoing it.
Delta Cryogonal
Iron Shell Pokemon
Bug-Steel
Ability: Levitate
“Its face is as hard as metal, capable of withstanding even the strongest Fighting type moves. It appears closely related to Forretress.”

@TheNerd, I will get started on your sprite requests, but I also have a suggestion. Instead of Ground-Water, I could do a pure Ground Feraligatr so it has no overlapping types. It still works for both type trios, as Grass beats Ground, which beats Fire. Feel free to reject this idea. I will make what you want.

6 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to make them both dual type, but man other girls are hard, especially using the types the the Thompson already has xd

Love it! Looks great!

1 Like

@TheNerd, I just finished the Meganium. Hope you like it.
154-m5
Delta Meganium
Molten Pokemon
Fire-Steel
Abilities: Flash Fire and Flame Body (HA)
“Its flames burn at nearly 4,000ºF. Despite being mostly molten metal, its body is stronger than diamonds.”
I’m presently in the planning process for the Feraligatr, but I should have it finished within the next two or three days.

7 Likes

Looks great as always!

3 Likes

The fire around it’s neck gives me typhlosion vibes.
Overall, YOU ARE A ABSOLUTE GENIUS! Which means, you are amazing beyond words.

2 Likes

Also, now that I see it, the leg things look like heatran.

Sorry it took so long @TheNerd , Ground types are kinda hard to plan out. In the end, it turned out a bit more Ground-Rock, but its type is up to you.
Feraligatr
Delta Feraligatr
Rockslide Pokemon
Ground (ALT: Ground-Rock)
Abilities: Sheer Force and Huge Power (HA)
“Strong enough to rival the power of Rhyperior, this Pokemon can move mountains and create earthquakes by stomping its feet.”
Hope you like it.

7 Likes

I think we could change it to ground-rock. It’ll have a bit of advantage against typhlosion, but in return, one grass move will prob ohko. great work!