Delta Sprite Request Dropbox continued(?)

Also, guys, everyone can post here. I am doing some other stuff but, I will do these as well if I get some, if any time.

2 Likes

I already did a Steel Type Rayquaza.

Exactly. So much work.

3 Likes

Ik itā€™s just I kinda have a thought on how a new one would look

2 Likes

Oh. Gotcha. Makes sense then.

3 Likes

Here are all the requests I didnā€™t get to, if you want to give them a try. Iā€™ll put the name of the requester next to each one (sorry in advance for mentioning you guys).

JojoBoss247 (Iā€™ll just ping @Piazziami861 so he can tell Jojo I remembered): Ground Type Grookey line, with Rillaboom being part Fighting.
@pokemonster97: Electric-Fairy Beedrill line.
@Crystal: Poison-Psychic Oshawott line.
@BlackCinders: Fairy-Water Reshiram, Fairy-Ground Zekrom, and Fairy-Steel Kyurem.
@ShayminUp7: Grass-Fighting Furret (with a Mega) and Poison-Fairy Shaymin (check here for the full post, including beta images).
@Taco: Poison Type Panpour, Bug Type Pansage, and Psychic Type Pansear lines.
@pokenmaster: Unspecified Delta Necrozma.

i would like a ??? type arceus

it can also be crystal type

ability: protean
primal ability: Retribution - the opponent takes 50% recoil from each attack.

pokedex entry - stories say this is the creator of another universe. it is said that the crystal fragment was originally a part of this PokƩmon.

Primal evolution is activated by giving crystal piece

can you make a crystal type arceus

Ima do blackcindersā€™ request. And maybe the monkeys.

@EnviousRage12 can you post the png mudkip?

it can be any type, but crystal seems to suit it

@pokenmaster Iā€™d be willing to try it if you can give me the PNG pictures, that arenā€™t from a website and the sprite must be IN PIXELS. (bold just means important) DO NOT give me the 3D sprites otherwise I will be unable to make it.

Do these work?
800_1
800_2
800_3

Guess itā€™s a good thing I stockpiled a bunch of Gen 7 and Gen 8 sprites for my own Dropbox. Sorry if theyā€™re a bit big; exporting on my Mac doubles the original size for some reason.

2 Likes

thanks, these look familiar, is it from a fan game with sound and cosmic type? btw these are awesome, size doesnā€™t matter

sorry

2 Likes

No. Theyā€™re sprites made by one of the Devs of Reborn.

2 Likes

Crystal will be hardā€¦ How about dragon, dark, poison, rock, or steel
Dual typing could be: Dragon-Dark, Poison-Steel, Rock-Psychic, or Poison-Dark
If not, sure Iā€™ll try crystal-water

fairy-dark

1 Like

Shore, I can do that!

what software do you use to edit sprites