Delta Sprite Request Dropbox continued(?)

he uses sprite and i use piskel

what do you mean by spriteā€¦
what is sprite

meent scratch lol

1 Like

ohh thanks

i love to make minigames in scrach

i made this sick looking mewtwo armour recolorā€¦ how to actualy make it a picture that i can put in my gameā€™s battler sprites.

there is this chessboard like backgroud aroud it that i do not know how to get rid of

2 Likes

its a jpg make it png

Itā€™s supposed to signal a transparent background but a lot of annoying pictures look like theyā€™re transparent but arenā€™t.

Is this one alive? I uhā€¦had two pitches to put in for sprite reqsā€“

tbh the forums itself is dying

Can you make a delta necrozma, a ghost and fairy type, if you are not busy.

1 Like

Heya. Iā€™m Fire, Envyā€™s Bro. I can try if I have the time.

Would it be possible to make an Ice/Poison Hydreigon line if youā€™re free enough?

1 Like

Yeah, I can give it a shot.

2 Likes

Hey are you still accepting commissions? I know this is a little different, but could you make a better back sprite for Delta Snorlax? Just the regular spring form. Sorry if iā€™m necro-ing but I think 18 days isnā€™t that long.

1 Like

Hey! Is this necro as its 9 days but whatever I request you to make a delta Zeraora I have made an art for reference but I want to see a sprite of it

U can also add whatever extra u think of and would look good but pls make it a reality

I will be very thankful

1 Like

Lol this place is kinda ded as me and @EnviousRage12 have a buncha schoolwork, makeup assignments, and weā€™re moving continents, so weā€™re on a tight schedule. I might try, but if we canā€™t Iā€™m very sorry. Iā€™ll ask some of my friends if they can give it a go.

Ok thank u :smiley:

1 Like