Delta Sprite Request Dropbox continued(?)

So, Steel has been busy. His page is dead. But I will revive it. This is a continuation and I will do the best I can to do what steel did.

5 Likes

It’s not “dead” it’s just that he’s taking a break.

3 Likes

I mean that’s what he said. Making sprites are hard. From coming up with a concept, to picking out the right colors and then actually making the sprite.

4 Likes

In all honesty it is dead. If anyone posted there now it would technically be a necro (despite what I said in the first post about two months).

Very true. Then factor in school and making Fakemon for two fangames, as well as my personal offline life, and you get barely any time.

To be honest my original goal for the Dropbox was to pass the time during the pandemic. I didn’t expect it to become so big, nor did I expect to be working on two fangames. I became overwhelmed with the sheer number of sprites I had to do. So, long story short, I want this continuation to be place where multiple people can post their sprites, not just me. For all I care you could post your own Deltas here rather than ones others requested. Then again, you’ll really have to ask @EnviousRage12 what this place should be. Anyway, I’m glad my work has been continued, at least to a certain extent.

5 Likes

So…I want some requests.

1 Like

No.,

2 Likes

A Fighting or Steel type D. Mudkip line. Basically a bulky wall, somewhat like how the mega is just this buff frog thing.
Megas for the Delta Hoenn starters.

(Basically finishing all the Delta trios, so D. Emboar, D. Samurott, D. Delphox, D. Chesnaut. I’ll ask 1 at a time, I have some concepts if you want those.)

3 Likes

Flying and Steel Rayquaza. Later I can draw an alright drawing of what it looks like

3 Likes

Ok. So first I will do the mudkip.

3 Likes

Can you do a bug type Darumaka?

2 Likes

Can you do a Dragon/Steel Type Rampardos?
Kekw

2 Likes

Now you understand why Steelman stopped doing it

7 Likes

why.

2 Likes

Well, here’s the mudkip

Delta Mudkip
Magnetic Frequency Pokémon
Iron Fist, Mega Launcher (HA)
Steel Type

“When in trouble, it’s ears vibrate. Although humans are not bothered that much, this is fatal for some Pokémon.”

4 Likes

P.s, Fire did a good chunk. He did the magnets on the cheeks and a bit of the recoloring.

3 Likes

Wynaut

3 Likes

makes no sense bc it doesn’t have big hands
no offense and is your delta

2 Likes

it’s fists are literally made out of metal…

2 Likes

but it doesnt rly have fists, just stubs

3 Likes

ok tat’s true but… i got that D ditto

2 Likes