Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

This looks like allister’s ace.

3 Likes

can i do deoxys???

3 Likes

And another one down. Intelleon will probably be the hardest, so it may take a while. Hope you like it.
dd9xbo5-128b3688-e520-47ec-8cde-5d1b04e3356e copy4
Delta Drizzile
Mask Pokemon
Ghost Type
Abilities: Sniper and Field Agent (HA)
“The mask it wore has merged with its face, and has become so hard nothing can damage it. It is a master of evasion; slipping through shadows to escape its foes or to sneak up on its prey.”

@Smores, if it’s alright with @Egill, you can do the Deoxys. I don’t have any ideas of how to do it without making it look like other Delta Deoxys on the Forums.

8 Likes

this is allister’s ace.

Wow, having waited 2 months, I think my mega steelix request is going to be more than a 2d sprite :grinning: :eyes:
btw nice sprites :+1:

1 Like

Hi could you do these 3 pokemon for me

1. Delta Furret
    The Warrior Pokemon
    Make up ability
    Signature Move Forest Stick Strike
    Grass Fighting
    (Can you do a pokedex entry)
    They are territorial, if you evolve a sentret near a mossy stone Delta Furret has been rumored to show up
  2. Mega Delta Furret
    Grass Fighting
    make up ability
    I would like it to be a massive tree mech with Delta Furrets Head Sticking out at the top and normal furrets heads peeping out the sides
  3. Delta Shaymin
    make up ability
    The Desolate Pokemon
    Signature Move: Desolate Waste
    Poison Fairy
    (You can do pokedex entry if you want)
    Found in Vipik dump where if you use seedflare there a dive hole which leads to a grotto
    Mew can use desolate waste, it changes water into toxic water, items such as megastones drift up and are accessible
    If you do do this thank you i love your art :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
    Here are base designe for D Furret and D shaymin can you improve alot as im not good at sprite design (could you also make them more different and not just recolours from theyre base forms)(if you want you can do a mega d shaymin, dont have to but if you want) :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Delta Furret Delta Shaymin

Umm…@ShayminUp7, I wouldn’t count on it. @Steelman2004 has been very busy with a new project. I would ask that you do not overload him with requests. Thank you.

1 Like

@JojoBoss247 whats that project im interested

@JojoBoss247 i have reached the maximum message limit so ive made a new account to say ive messaged you on gmail

1 Like

Finally finished the Intelleon! Hope it was worth the wait!
ddm6esh-8f0a79f5-b0c5-4c23-836d-150f0bb3a5
Delta Intelleon
Masquerade Pokemon
Ghost-Dark Type
Abilities: Sniper and Field Agent (HA)
Dex Entry by JojoBoss247 here.
Steelman Dex Entry: “It is able to use its mask to disguise itself as anything. It will stop at nothing to protect its homeland.”

@Solgaleo, I apologize for the wait. I’ve just had a lot going on, between other sprite requests and the fangame I’m working on with @JojoBoss247. I’ve already begun work on the Mega; it will probably be the last thing I finish before I go on an indefinite suspension. I will update this post once I finish it and take my leave of absence.

9 Likes

cries tears of happiness ITS BOOTIFUL!!!

Looks really cool, tho it looks more dragon than dark

That might just be me tho

god thats awesome

1 Like

Sorry for the long wait but yeah, go for it

delta deoxys virus
And the delta deoxys normal form is done.

6 Likes

It looks pretty cool. Although I do remember saying that it’d be great to have multiple versions, this will do. If you can, though, you could make types that represent the stats of normal Deoxys, like Attack is Fire or something

1 Like

YOU FOOL, IM ALREADY DONE ATTACK
heredelta dexys virus attack

7 Likes

What type is it? is it Electric-Steel?

I think it is Electric/Poison or smth, at least that was what their post bout their Delta deoxys said lmao @Incognito1234