Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

You can still catch other pokemon, but you can’t get another arceus. You can still complete the dex with the help of trading though.

1 Like

If you saved before fighting Arceus, you should be able to go back in the game files and find the backups. If you delete the original game.rxdata and rename the first backup game.rxdata, it should take you to your previous save.

2 Likes

Thanks I will give that a try! Hopefully I can redeem myself from this failure.

I got it! Thank you!

Victini has moved to Mew’s Chamber.

You find it on Route 15 next, then go to the end of Victory Road and you can battle it.

is there any way to turn zygarde into perfect form?

You cannot change zygarde’s form.

So,question here…Whats the best strategy for catching Arceus. Since Reukra weakens my pokemon by the time I get to Arceus; and Arceus has Perish Song,my time is very limited,so any advice?

You can save during the cutscene before Arceus appears to try and soft reset until you get it. Honestly though, I’d use a Master Ball on Arceus. It’s one of the best candidates for it in my opinion.

I have it saved before I battled Reukra,so I soft reseted twice and beat him,but that Arceus…uggh. Perish Song. I dunno should I weaken it or just Snore ball/Ancient Ball. I get 3 shakes even though I havent injured it. I dunno should I use other balls or attempt to weaken it

Try saving after you fight Reukra but before you start the Arceus fight.

i’ll try,thanks

Genesect has been fixed.

And it also has self destruct

Genesect is already listed and doesn’t mention anything about still being bugged.

Prison Bottle is received from having regular Hoopa in your party and talking to an old man in Amphitrite City approximately northwest of the Pokemon Center.

2 Likes

I think it should be listed in the OP, just as quick warnings, which Pokemon have self-KOing moves. Arceus has Perish Song, Volcanion and Genesect(?) have Explosion, etc.

Genesect carries Self-Destruct instead

Do you have to be post-E4 to find the Jirachi in the Mew cave? Post E4 rematch? and do you need Relic Song to find it? More details would be appreciated. :slight_smile: