Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Pokémon_Locations

How to get Jirachi ^

Yes, but that refers to a location that needs relic song. Isn’t the Mew cave a different place? (I’m not far enough to be sure.) The commenter I was asking mentioned a second way and location to get Jirachi, and that’s what I was asking about.

Oh, I didn’t see that part, sorry. Yes, the Mew cave’s official name is the Crystal Cave, which has a Wiki page if you’re interested in more details. I’m not far enough in the game to know the answer to whether there’s a second way to get Jirachi though.

I’m pretty sure Suze said it was a bug and Victini’s supposed to be there

Azelf also has explosion in the Dev Tower

Added information note for perish song meloetta

Just realized something since Uxie is encountered at level 80 it should have Memento (learned at level 76) but it doesn’t (good thing too). Same with Mespirit which doesn’t have Healing Wish (Not that it works anyway since it’s not in a team).

Shadow Mewtwo can be received by completing the Pokedex.

How? I´m pretty sure it´s not…

It can’t from what I know. I have checked the mysterious spire, the place unlocked by completing the dex, and nothing. Granstafer, one of the testers, told me it was bugged or unobtainable a while back.

Just a note: Registeel doesn’t require Fly because there’s a tiny ledge in the bottom of the heart swap area to hop down and get out.

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but I cant get to Yveltal or Delta Hoopa. I soared in Holon to get D.Hoopa but ended up facing Xerneas. When I came out after capturing it I end up soaring a clearing east of Gaea Town. Then when I soar to Yveltal’s area i click to battle it and get an error message and the game shuts off. Really confused here.

I’m 90% sure you aren’t on 1.2.3+.

How would I check? I though I had the most recent but I guess not

Your trainer card should say here.

Ok, got it, I’m on 1.2.2. Thanks

WHERE exactly is Xerneas? Could You specify that a little more clearly?

Soar here after the E4 rematch

Okay, thanks for the help!

Seeing from your card, is 1.2.4 coming out soon?