Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

Ok, thanks!

Kyurem? Where?

Currently bugged

If I knock out a roaming Legendary, can I still find it again?

Yes.

Zekrom and Reshiram now obtainable on top of dragon ruins.

No it isnt I dont know about anyone having issues with it

Victini was moved to the cave where you catch Mew in the official release of 1.2.3. @Envy Tornadus is found at a small rock climb spot near a karate guy by the entrance to the cave.

Thank you!

cant find victini. is there any side quest to complete for it to appear?

I assume it’s after the E4 rematch or something.

@Kronalord if u updated and finished orions quest by defeating zygarde and taen then it should be their if your having trouble picking up one of them stand on top of them then select

which cave for tornadus though(i spotted him twice in the wild and it fled).

You don’t find tornadus in a cave. You find him near the karate guy that is near the entrance to the cave. Go to where the karate guy is near the entrance to the cave of Mt. Rose and go down the steps. You should see a little grass path, follow that and you will find Tornadus for the 3rd time.

1 Like

I confirm for Registeel. You need either a flyer or a PikaPad to leave, because when you enter the cave via Relic Song, the Manaphy Statue goes back where it was before and you’re stuck in the area

but how do i battle it? it fled for a third time!

Just look around people…seriously…you can jump down a ledge in the south-west after exiting the cave.

@eden after you follow through with the directions it should appear at the end of victory road ruins and then you can battle it.

Yes I saw it today… you’re totally right

I accidentally saved (F–K) after knocking out Arceus. Am I locked out from capturing other legendary Pokemon because of this? Also can I even complete the pokedex now?