Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

Update to 1.2.3.4+. It fixes this

Can you add space mew its gotten by wonder trading mew but canceling it before it goes through

Just walked from the top of mt rose to the city below, havent found tornadus… This is after i made it flee on route 6. Any chance you could be a bit more specific? Oh and is it possible to get the therian forms of the trio? If not I might abandon the landorus dream.

How does help nora after regigigas? Need celebi.

1 Like

Whats the password for the delta volcarona I have tried all the Old Passwords but none of them work and has genesect been fixed?

Yeah the revealing glass is in the game.

As for delta volcarona you should create a different thread unless it has to do with a legendary, I would be glad to help out there, and for genesect you can check update logs ¯_(ツ)_/¯

After Holon she should appear in front of adams gym in Gaea Town.

thanks

@Kronalord that’s stilly buggy and could corrupt your game so until it’s been announced as a fix they shouldnt

Also @SonicTheSaiyan why not add missions a lot of people want it if u need to know how to get it it’s in the collaborative post game guide as NO DATA quest

I can’t seem to find Victini on Route 6 and I’ve already beaten the E4 Rematch. :persevere:

Antilithium is the password.

go on the mountain where u see the child on the right side and its on top of the mountain

There is nothing on top of the mountain. :frowning:

it should be there lol.

Rip. Thanks for the help anyway.

its a bug with the 1.2.3

1 Like

I’m pretty sure cuz I found it on the prev patch but I didn’t catch it,i just left cuz I was bored,but now its not there so I’m pretty sure its a bug

1 Like

I found it but it just final gambits so I didn’t even catch it.