Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

Holon volcano.

Thanks.

he changes his name a lot day to eclipse to night it’s weird

It’s a form change. We don’t have separate slots for other forms like with the kami trio and the hoopas.

How do you do the mewtwo tile puzzle?

My giratina is stuck in origin form so I can’t use its crystal piece form. How does fix

I can’t get Yveltal whenever I interact with it the game crashes.

try reinstalling game but be sure to have a backup of you save

@lightslayer5053 is it holdin geisous orb is so replace that with crystal peice also what version r u on

Does anyone know the answer to the delta breeding side quest? Its the one where you have to go to the ancient tower find the notes then talk to the scientist in gaea town near the lake.

Ditto.

thanks

I am on the latest version it is holding the crystal piece, but because it is stuck in origin form he can not enter his crystal form, or whatever it is called. Idk.

hm odd i know its a glitch but im not sure what to do try restarting your game or putting him in pc and withdrawing him or blacking out

Didn’t work, but thanks for trying to help.

So like 3-4 legendaries decide it would be a great idea to suicide before I catch them. Why do they have perish song and final gambit and explosion…

Also where exactly is the delta hoopa and does it have anything to do with the power rods on the mountain?

Delta hoopa can be found in a dimensional rift via soaring after beating the E4 rematch. The rods are related to delta seedot.

What do I have to do with the rods and nvm thought I found the hoopa but it just sent me to the Xerneas area

Ok so when I go into the delta hoopa portal it sends me to where you find Xerneas then when I leave I end up back in Torren.