Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

Finish the holon plot and go back to that location. you will find regirock then

OK thanks

I just found Jirachi in the Mew cave, Suze said on Twitter that there’s two events for it so I guess I accidentally found the other one

Mewtwo isn’t post E4 rematch. I never did the rematch but it still showed up after the puzzles. I think the pre-req for it is completing Reukra’s storyline.

zekrom and reshiham can be caught in the dragon ruin

What do you have to do to get the stones to appear in dragon ruin? I’ve beaten the E4 rematch and caught most other legendaries but they aren’t there for me

can someone explain me where nightmare badlands are located and if its required to have darkrai in order to progress with kyogre?

You need to go back to your dream realm through the portal on route 5, they’re West of where you first appeared in your first visit to the dream realm. And it is required, you’ll get a call after you’ve left the dream realm again once you catch it

aight thanks

It probably required to have a patch for the stones of zekrom and reshiham to appear on how they appear i have no idea

They appear as stones in dragon ruins, after the Taen scene presumably.

i think that it the onlys ones i do not know are kyruem and shadow mewtwo

You know, that just sounds like a troll to make people lose their Mew

Shadow Mewtwo is a form change. It is not a standalone pokemon.

Huh, strange. Seems like a horribly dangerous way to implement a form change, considering how shaky the online is

It does work though.

Who? I only see a Dayday.

Huh, I swear he was Night…

Heatran appears in the back of Fiery Caverns (In Hekate Town)

I need help finding the 8th Meloetta puzzle. Can someone give me a general location to look in? I have found the ones in Koril Cave, Helios Sewers, Whirl Islands, Nasca Town, Fiery Cavern, Mist Island, and Void Gauntlet. I would appreciate specifics if anyone can give me them.