Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

How do you get groudon? I’m stuck in the room with tesseract and heart swap statue. The heart swap statue does not stay still when i revert back time.

Never mind figured it out.

Where is settlement foxtrot located, i just defeated the pokemon league and am searching for delta meloetta

in Holon

and to get to holon do i have to defeat the seven timeless

I believe so. You’ll get a call from the head of the scientist’s club when it begins (this also means you had to do the scientist’s club mission earlier on in the game)

how many missions are there. i remember doing one mission

there’s only 1

thank you.

Where is delta regirock? I’m in the desert cave and its not here

Heatran is found in Fiery Caverns

Talking to Yveltal leads to an error message and the game shuts down. Anyone else having the same problem? Or is this a known issue that´s already going to be fixed in 1.2.3 (btw. is 1.2.3 already out? I read about it but didn´t see it anywhere.)

Plus I´m walking naked through the sky when leaving through the portal instead of soaring with the taxi!

1 Like

Yveltal has been fixed in a test patch, and will be fixed for the public when 1.2.3 is officially released. @MrFahzy It is found in a rock climb spot (not the one where you get delta Tangela). When you find it, you have to talk to the darker sand and it will bring you to delta regirock.

Is it the spot where you the TM dig?

Yes i belive from a guy in gaia town

I am not sure though

found the lake trio they are indeed in dev island

OK so my question was half answered about finding delta regirock. I found a quicksand patch on a rock climb spot where you get the TM dig, but when I went down all there was was a rare candy and nothing else. Are there any other requirements to get regirock or there another quicksand spot somewhere else?

Did you finish the story in holon?

No that might be why