Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

I doubt it will be public, 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 never got released outside the dicord. I’m pretty sure they’ll release 1.2.5 or 1.2.6 for the public though.

1 Like

Oh so they released 1.2.4 on discord. Was there any significant changes?

Kyurem.

Is there a way to get the original dragon after getting kyurem?

The original dragon is kyurem. It ain’t an alternate form or anything

1 Like

i think kyruem will be in the frozen part of victory road last i checked the wiki

Yeah, Kyurem is in the second ice puzzle in Victory Road if you have Reshiram and Zekrom in your party. You need 1.2.4 however.

There’s still no way to get Reruka’s Shadow Mewtwo, right? I’ve looked online, and it seems like it just hasn’t been added yet.

From what I know, yeah. It’s bugged or something.

That sucks; I was hoping they fixed it in 2.4. We don’t even know how its supposed to work, so there’s not even a way to test. I heard someone theorize it may be part of the broken champion challenge; did that get fixed in 2.4?

Nope. Somebody with 1.2.4 tested with the challenge championship and didn’t get anything.

Hey, so I’ve gotten to where Registeel should be, but it’s not there for some reason. I’ve caught the other two regular Regis, though. Is this a glitch, or do I need to complete a quest of some kind?

I think you have to have them in your party

Sorry, I put both Regis in my party, and it’s still not there. Thanks anyway.

For the delta registeel he is in holon volcano not mt holon BTW

Hey everyone,

Trying to catch every Pokemon, and I’m struggling with the legendaries that have the ability to kill themselves. I don’t have enough Masterballs to cover all of them. Does anyone have any tips or strategy with catching them all without them killing themselves?

Putting them to sleep makes them both easier to catch and prevents them from killing themselves. Bringing a Pokémon with Damp as an ability prevents Selfdestruct or Explosion, and Soundproof should work against Perish Song. I forget if any of them have moves that do recoil damage, but you can always bring a Pokémon with a type or ability that is immune if they do (Giratina’s Primal form is good for this).

1 Like

Actually, Kyogre has a move that does recoil damage if I remember correctly.

Likely Double Edge (can’t think of another move Kyogre can learn with recoil) in which case any Ghost-Type will suffice.

Yes, double edge. So a damp jellicent should be good to catch legendaries like kyogre and others with selfdestruct or explosion, and a soundproof pokemon for perish song, like Meloetta or Arceus.