Collaborative Legendary Pokemon Guide

the dogs are roaming after catching/killing arceus. not right after e4

You have to swap the Manaphy statue into a certain place near the ledges (I figured that out the first on my own and I felt achieved with myself cuz I’m weird XD)

How do you access 1.2.4 on the discord?

The download link is pinned in the #pokemon-general channel on the discord.

Sorry to necro,but in addition to Final Gambit,Victini also has Flare Blitz.

Is it just me or is Suicune INSANELY hard to catch?
I’ve encountered it far more that any of the other roaming Legendaries, though this is mainly because I caught the others within 2 encounters at most and usually within maybe ten balls total max.

But Suicune… This motherfather can take a barrage of 20 Ultra balls, 20 Dive Balls, 10 Ancient balls, and 10 Timer balls per encounter, and over 6 or 7 encounters I’ve thrown well over p$100,000 worth on pokeballs at this bastard and so far nothing has worked.

I get it’s health in the red, put it to sleep, and go at it until I’m out of appropriate pokeballs or PP for hypnosis (with two pokemon with this move in tow that’s 40 PP total).

Has anyone else had this issue? Any tips?

Is Phione in the game?

Surprisingly, my encounter was the opposite, but the trick I use is to alternate the Snore balls and the Ancient balls, so Suicune is asleep for the Ancient ball. It saves some Hypnosis PP

Indeed, done in normal conventions though, so no normal wild encounters.

why so many suicidal legendaries?

I saw in one place that there was a way to increase the chance to encounter Entei Suicine and Raikou? Does anyone else know about this?

Hmm I guess this is probably the best place to detail the mechanics for them. Entei, Suicune, and Raikou are now more commonly found if you have certain abilities in your party.

For Raikou those abilities are Lightning Rod and Volt Absorb.
For Suicune those abilities are Storm Drain and Water Absorb.
For Entei those abilities are Flash Fire and Blaze Boost.

These abilities stack with one another but each ability does not apply more than once. The equation for determining the probability (%) of discovering one of them on each encounter is:

Where a1 is 1 if the first ability is present and 0 if it is absent,
And a2 is 1 if the second ability is present and 0 if it is absent.

Examples:
Having 0 Pokemon with the above abilities would give you a ~1.7% chance of finding any of the Pokemon in question.
Having 1 Pokemon with Storm Drain in the party would give you a ~2.9% chance of finding Suicune.
Having 2 Pokemon with Storm Drain in the party would still give you a ~2.9% chance of finding Suicune.
Having 1 or more Pokemon with Storm Drain and 1 or more Pokemon with Water Absorb in the party would give you a ~10% chance of finding Suicune.

For comparison, the rate was ~1.7% on the previous patches.

5 Likes

shadow mewtwo can be fought and captured in the battle frontier. in the championship challenge by achieving Suzerain rank.

BRUH
This is one year old, don’t revive old posts man.

well this is a help post. so i tought if somebody found this they would scroll down and see this for help.

you can get shadow mewtwo after reaching the suzerain rank on the Challenge Championship on the battle frontier

You can get zygarde again in void gauntlet, off from a seperate portal in naragex forest

volcanion has overheat not explosion

If you accidently kill darkrai during the badlands, is there another way to catch him? and if not, can I still catch kyogre, as on the guide it says you gotta catch him