Best team for e4

ill get any pokemon if needed

1 Like

Delta gard, delta vena, delta Raichu is solid, and delta metagross is very useful

1 Like

what about the 6th giritina or salamence

Giritina is fine, and Salamence is only a set up mon that takes a few turns before you can use it

1 Like

ok so whats the plan when i get the pokes?

1 Like

Ev train them, use iv stones, and get the preferred natures and items but if you don’t want to get the natures just get really good movesets

1 Like

i meant when fighting the e4

1 Like

Gyarados @ Mystic Water
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Waterfall
  • Custom Move [Grass]
  • Taunt
  • Dragon Dance

It can cover both Yuki and is somewhat solid against Eduard.

Choice Scarf Delta Gardevoir is probably the best Revenge Killer you can find.

Sand Rush Excadrill and Armored TTar are monstrously strong against the Elite 4.

Sowrds Dance Scizor is also VERY good, especially because it is slower than London’s Mega Reuniclus and OHKO with a Technician bug Bite.

Gengar is a great Taunt user against Yuki and Eduard, plus it is solid overal.

Mega Kangaskan is just… BROKEN AF.

Mega Gardevoir isn’t bad either, but does not compare to Mega Delta Venusaur or Mega Kangaskan.

If you ever need help regarding team building, I’m waiting your call!

Both Delta Metgrosses actually, but he means Spidergross. Sample team.

Delta Venusaur @ Delta Venusaurite
Ability: Psycho Call
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Calm Mind
  • Moonblast
  • Psychic/Psyshock
  • Shadow Ball

Delta Scyther @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Hone Claws
  • Icicle Crash
  • Close Combat/Cross Chop
  • Knock Off/Ice Shard/Stone Edge(Rock Slide)/Iron Head

Delta Volcarona @ Volcarona Armor/Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP, 112 Def, 148 Spe (This is the normal Bulkyrona spread, can be adjusted)
Timid Nature

• Taunt
  • Roost
  • Defog/Sludge Bomb/Dark Pulse
  • U-turn/Dark Pulse/Sludge Bomb
    @PeterHolmes74, could use some help, this is just a 5 minute build as I’m working, so you might want to change stuff.

I would run either the combo of Sand Rush Drill and ArmorTar, or Choice Scarf Excadrill and then use the last slots for bulky tanks like Bulk Up D. Snorlax. You could also run some more support, maybe Wish and Scald support from Vaporeon, or Wish and Stealth Rocks from Clefable if Ttar isn’t carrying Stealth Rocks.

1 Like

how do i get the hidden ability tho?

1 Like

There is a chance to get the Hidden Ability with the friend Safari, or the Dream Guru during the Post-Game.

Ooh, forgot about Gyarados, I was thinking bulky D. Volc, as they said they had a D. Volc, Bulky Support A-Ttar, or some other bulky support if Choice Scarf Mold Breaker Excadrill.

how is mega kangaskan good? should i use mega delta venusaur instead which is better?

Mega Venusaur is bulky, mega kanga hits like a freight train

1 Like

Mega Venu has snowball capacity and hits like a truck, Kanga hits like a truck immediately and has a 60 BP sub breaking SD.

so which should i use??

For slower but easier play style I wold say vena

k ill use that one somehow i have a zekrom and a rayquaza in my pc

should i have delta scizor and delta gardevoir on the same team if not which one should i use??