Best team for e4

Delta gardevoir

1 Like

ok awesome i already defeated 3 of the elite four

Yeah, Delta Gardevoir is better than Delta Scizor, but if you can afford 5 Focus Sashes, Delta Scyther is better than Delta Gardevoir, as it kills Yuki and Eduard more easily. It also can punch holes or sweep Reukra after Ttarā€™s sand is gone. VS London, itā€™s dead weight inside TR, but set it up outside of TR and +1 Knock Off keeps Jellicent from setting TR ever again.

+1 252 Atk Hustle Scyther Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Jellicent: 380-448 (94 - 110.8%) ā€“ 62.5% chance to OHKO

Again, vs Kayla, any potent mon with Taunt or a Lum Berry lead will destroy her.

1 Like

O_O. Does your team not have anything for rock? Thatā€™s the easiest of his team

tips for the haxorus?

Electric

Oh, you know any Fighting moves would OHKO Ttar, for Hax, whatā€™s on your team?

LMAO I USED THUNDERBOLT AND IT GOT 1 shot

Fighting kills a lot of his team

e l e c t r i c

Oā€¦ Kā€¦ D. Scyther solo run?

delta mega ven, delta hax, delta vol, giritina, armor tyranitar (dead right now),
and delta gard

Nvm, if you beat it. I canā€™t help anyways without movesets. Natures and IVs and EVs too.

Bug sad

Still doing that. Just havenā€™t had time, as playing games lags during class.

LETS GOOO I WON LETS GOO THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
(uncompleted sentence)

2 Likes

You are welcome

1 Like

how is mega kangaskan good? should i use mega delta venusaur instead which is better?

1 Like

Please donā€™t necro, create your own thread.

1. Parental Bond, 2. Use Kanga as mega. 3. As Ezla said create your own thread next time