Wyvern's psuedo-legendary shop(currently closed)

THIS SHOP WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 17TH, BY WHICH I WILL BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH REQUESTS. IF YOU DO NOT URGENTLY NEED YOUR BREEDJECT, YOU MAY MAKE A RESERVATION.

NOTICE: I AM NO LONGER IN THE INSURGENCE DISCORD. THOSE WHO WISH TO PURCHASE A BREDMON MUST TRADE HERE.

Everyone’s opening general bredmon stores, I do only psuedo-legendary pre-evolutions. Most of the other ones I don’t feel like are worth breeding almost. Do note that that they may sometimes have their level 1 moves. That should be fine though, assuming you’re levelling the Pokemon up, you probably would be getting rid of those moves.

Offer: all 5IV, with appropriate nature depending on what I see fit.

[details=Dratini]Nature: Adamant

Moves: Dragon Dance Iron Tail Outrage

Ability: Marvel Scale(Hidden Ability)[/details]

[details=Larvitar]Nature: Jolly

Moves: Pursuit Dragon Dance Stealth Rock Iron Head

Ability: Guts[/details]

[details=Bagon]Nature: Adamant

Moves: Dragon Dance Fire Blast Hydro Pump

Ability: Rock Head[/details]

[details=Beldum]Nature: Jolly

Moves: None because you can’t breed moves onto Beldum :confused:

Ability: Clear Body[/details]

[details=Gible]Nature: Jolly

Moves: Earthquake Outrage Iron Head/Swords Dance Stone Edge/Fire Blast

Ability: Rough Skin(Hidden Ability)[/details]

[details=Deino]Nature: Timid

Move: Dark Pulse

Ability: Hustle[/details]

[details=Goomy]Nature: Modest

Moves: Thunderbolt Sludge Bomb

Ability: Sap Sipper[/details]

Request: 1 IV Stone each; depending on who you are, I might give away Beldums for free.

Further info: Please note that this is a thread in work in progress at the moment, and I haven’t got nearly as many sellable Gibles as I’d like. If you do wish, however, you could make a reservation for any of the mons mentioned above. Some of them may have weird egg moves, but they really didn’t have much else going for them :confused: And I am perfectly aware that some of these moves can be easily taught, but I want to rid the clients’ trouble of going through that. Because of my exams I will not have time to handle massive amounts of requests until the 22nd of June. For now I’ll be doing a few quicker requests and probably will not be online starting 2 weeks after or so. If you do have the patience to wait that long, I do appreciate it.

Trade Name: gree123 doesn’t work anymore(because I got banned for trading in discord pm), the current substitute is greenation1

With this thread comes a complimentary competitive set for their evolutions. Please be aware that this is the XY metagame, and a lot of said moves are currently inaccessible in Insurgence, because they require the use of specific move tutors which have not been implemented in 1.1.8 at the moment.

[details=Dragonite]Moves: Dragon Dance Outrage Fire Punch Earthquake

Item: Lum Berry

Ability: Multiscale

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe[/details]

[details=Tyranitar]Moves: Stone Edge Pursuit Superpower Earthquake

Item: Choice Scarf

Ability: Sand Stream EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe[/details]

[details=Mega Tyranitar]Moves: Dragon Dance Stone Edge Crunch Superpower

Item: Tyranitarite

Ability: Sand Stream

[details=Mega Salamence]Moves: Return Roost Earthquake Dragon Dance

Item: Salamencite

Ability: Intimidate => Aerilate

EVs: 248 HP / 124 Atk / 136 Spe[/details]

[details=Mega Metagross]Moves: Meteor Mash Ice Punch Hammer Arm Zen Headbutt

Item: Metagrossite

Ability: Clear Body => Tough Claws

[details=Garchomp]Moves: Earthquake Outrage/Dragon Claw Fire Blast/Stone Edge Swords Dance

Item: Life Orb

Ability: Rough Skin

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe [/details]

[details=Mega Garchomp(I know it’s not that good but I like it)]Moves: Earthquake Iron Head Outrage Fire Blast/Stone Edge

Item: Garchompite

Ability: Rough Skin => Sand Force

[details=Hydreigon]Moves: Dark Pulse Draco Meteor Fire Blast Roost

Item: Life Orb

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe[/details]

[details=Goodra]Moves: Draco Meteor Fire Blast Sludge Bomb Thunderbolt/Muddy Water

Item: Choice Specs

Ability: Sap Sipper

EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpA / 44 Spe[/details]

Current reservations:

1. ad20 - Dratini
  2. DarkMystic - Bagon

I do apologize if I fail to deliver the bredmon by the date I promised it on, I have a bad habit of extreme procrastination and my schedule isn’t exactly empty.

what egg moves are you putting on dratinis?

Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Earthquake(even though it’s technically a TM move that can be learnt via breeding)

i would like a reservation till next tuesday please gible with fire blast and when they’re ready beldum and bagon price?

3 iv stones for each except for Beldum, Beldum costs 1 iv stone

dragon dance and outrage are learnt naturally. earthquake cannot be bred onto a dratini as far as i know, since dratini cannot learn EQ via TM or breeding. as for bagon, the only worthwile breeding move is dragon dance, and maybe fire blast if you think its better than flamethrower. it cannot learn outrage

Dragon Dance and Outrage are there just for the convenience of not requiring to learn it later; and indeed it looks like it cannot learn Earthquake. Well then, the moveset will be Dragon Dance, Outrage, Iron Tail and Extreme Speed. Want one?

K, reservation till Tuesday ok Thanks

You cannot breed extremespeed on a dratini, it’s an event move. Also for bagon, try hydro pump, dragon dance, dragon rush and fire blast.

I don’t run special Salamence, no one does.

I know, but they’re there for coverage until earthquake comes out

Don’t use dragon rush it sucks; use dragon claw or outrage.

I did return, assuming the consumers use its Mega.

I mean return as an egg move is useless cause it’s an available TM. Just leave it or put a more useful egg move.

where are you getting sludge wave on the goomy? sludge bomb you can get from Dragalge, but who in the egg group dragon learns SW naturally?

also a comment about the sets (just curious, please don’t take offense0: that is a viable scarf Tyranitar set; however, boosting mega t-tar isn’t really meant to be a pursuit trapper; its meant to destroy things; crunch is 2x damage over pursuit normally.

Huh. Looks like I made a mistake. I’ll go change it.

Yeah Crunch is definitely better than Pursuit for Mega Tyranitar. However, not everyone wants to use that, and in other cases pursuit can be better. Meanwhile, crunch is a level-up move and pursuit is an egg move, meaning if you put pursuit on your eggs (which you did) the buyer can have the option of using pursuit or crunch (or both).

true, especially considering that armor adds another dimension to potential T-Tar uses

Alright, that will be a grand total of 7 IV Stones. Ready 7 trashmons holding IV Stones please. I’ll breed the mons in a moment.

That guy’s banned for hacking, don’t bother