Wyvern's psuedo-legendary shop(currently closed)

Yes I know. I was told that by Sleepy earlier.

Dratini for IV Stone (if this is how it works)

Sure. I’ll get it bred by perhaps next Monday.

can i get a bagon and a beldum but with adamant nature?

Sure thing. I’ll let you know when it’s done.

ok how much is it and when can you get it done?

2 IV Stones in total; and I can probably get it done by tomorrow or so. Latest next Monday.

okay :wink:

actually bro i just want the bagon, is that okay?

sure

You might not get your Dratini tomorrow I’m afraid, because of my extreme procrastination. Also did you change your discord username?

I’m sorry, but please do not expect me to give you your Bagon anytime soon. My finals are happening in 2 weeks and my mom is going to be confiscating all of my electronics until the end of the exam(aka 17th of June). So you have 2 options. You can cancel the reservation right now, or you can wait over a month to start your solo run.

I’m sorry, but please do not expect me to give you your Dratini anytime soon. My finals are happening in 2 weeks and my mom is going to be confiscating all of my electronics until the end of the exam(aka 17th of June). So you have 2 options. You can cancel the reservation right now, or you can wait over a month to get your desired Dratini.

wait how do you get Fire Blast on bagon?

It’s the same way you get gible fire blast, smeargle>rhyhorn>gible>bagon or something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.