Woop, woop

Question, would asking for the whole Entruant CC team be a single request, or just a mon? If just a single pokemon, I would like a 5IV Adamant Delta Growlithe with HA. I can get the other two myself

I can trade now

Please just do the Delta Growlithe. :joy:

For now, submissions are closed. The holy grape is probably very busy as there are at least 4 requests on her/his list. Thank you.

i will be keeping this thread open tho :sleepy:

Haha xd thanks Mr/ms @Vibedoge .
Note for everyone , I cant trade today and tomorrow, though, from Thursday till, ugh, September xd, Iā€™ll be available most of the time since this school year will be over for me kek.

1 Like

Gotcha mate. Have a good time. :joy:

1 Like

I saw that you wanted a Jolly shroomish, and I can provide you one for a HA Delta Growlithe

Oh, sure, thanks.

May I ask for a Delta Deino? I donā€™t really have anything worth it for you.

keeping le thread open.
also Randier check the post above

Ok then I can I plz have the frokie? Iā€™m willing to give u delta gallade and scizor

I really need a good water type for the elite four cos Iā€™ve been struggling for days with them

Trading: Blvck
Discord: BlvckJack #2879

just get one from lunaā€™s friend safari/murk forest (25% chance from hidden grotto)/nexa border (60% from surfing)

hi, I am highly interested in a delta aaron or delta larvesta, as I need for my team. I donā€™t really care about the IVs, I just want the mons. I would appreciate it a lot if you could provide me with those :slight_smile: thanks!

Keeping the thread open. Also, PLEASE STOP ORDERING POKEMON (for now anyway). Thereā€™ve been so many orders stacking on top of each other and Le Grape hasnā€™t even finished 4. Wait until Grape is productive again (4 more orders done), then order some more. Just please stop, the pressure is probably overwhelming right now.

I did not make this thread to be offensive. I am sorry to whoever or whomever I do offend, though. Thank you.

Haha sure. Itā€™d take some time though since I have around 10 orders at this point.
@BackInBlack @EmilianTheRed we havenā€™t traded yet, have we? When are you available?

A Reminder: The Reshiram giveaway will take place in a couple of days. Hit me up with either a post here or a pm telling me you want to participate. Stay Tuned!

I can trade now.

I have a question couldnā€™t we have like a discord sever jst u guys can keep track of the orders and know when someone is able for trading?